Arizona is the best.

Discussion in 'General' started by 420gitrdone, Jul 20, 2012.

1. I love arizona. Definetly my favorite drink. There isnt a flavor that I dont like. Whenever I go to the store and my friend asks me what flavor I want him to get I just tell him to surprise me. The best part is that its cheap as fuck. 99 cents for a great sized drink and like 3.99 for a gallon. Also yesterday I discovered that theres a pina colada flovor which is good as fuck and that bottle is a real nice blue color and has a native american on it.

Just had to let everyone know my favorite stoner beverage.

2. You're late bud, but right.

3. Peace Tea>Arizona

4. [quote name='"LSDForPeace"']Peace Tea>Arizona[/quote]

I was just about to post this... But your on it!
    Definetly peace tea FTW!

5. Hell yes Peace Tea is SO MUCH BETTER than Arizona.

Arizona's teas taste like the bottom of a garbage can.

I do like the grapeade, though.

6. It doesn't even taste like tea:confused_2:

7. Yeah... And arizona iced tea honestly has way to much sugar in it...
    I always struggle to finish one completely...
    Peace tea is just way smoother and just better all around.

8. lol when I first saw this threads title I thought it was going to be about the state.

And I thought to myself "what's so great about Arizona"...... no offense Arizonans :rolleyes:

but yes, arizona tea is pretty awesome. have some in the fridge right this moment.

9. Nope. It has this awful, acrid, metallic taste

10. OP is probably pissed we just ruined his thread, my bad:smoking:

11. I like them all, but lately I'm drinking Vitamin Water XXX,
    wow with a spliff in the summer :smoke:

12. yea.. I drink a lot of vitamin water, dragonfruit usually. I wasn't a fan at first of vitamin water, just because of all the hype and everyone I know was drinking it. But it tastes pretty damn good, and is light, and in my area they always have sick deals on it.

The Jewel (grocery store) by me, had a deal a few months ago where they were selling bottles of vitamin water for 30 cents each. I bought 30 of them. They had a limit on 20 a person, so I bought 20 and made my gf by the other 10 lol.

13. #13 So_savage420, Jul 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2012
    Fuck you all I grew up on Arizona's! they are the bomb I remember scraping up change when I was younger to get one on those hot summer days....my favorite is half lemonade half icetea I fuck with the sweet tea brew as well :D

14. lol fuck dude that's awesome, I get mine from Walmart or the gas station for like $1.50..

V water is awesome, cos with weed you need water and hyderation, and this is water that tastes, looks, smells amazing so yeah :hello:

I tried almost all of them, but XXX is my fav. what's yours?

15. I used to think AZ was the shit, then I came across peace tea. Can't go back to that garbage.

16. Nah I aint mad. Ive never even heard of peace tea. Im down to ty it though.

17. Arnold palmer shits on your peace tea

18. I've only had peace tea once and to be honest I hated it. Arizona is way better in my opinion. Raspberry, mucho mango or green tea.

19. [quote name='"420tokerdude"']Arnold palmer shits on your peace tea[/quote]

Yes, especially the peach or sweet tea ones.

20. [​IMG]

Imma go buy me some ceylon :D