Arizer Solo

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by .collegekid., Feb 19, 2014.

1. Hey all, so I ordered the newest solo and it should arrive tomorrow. I finally gave in and bought one. Originally I was gonna go with a mflb but after continued research i decided the solo would be the best choice for me. Im pretty excited, but my only question is what should i expect in regards to the high it yields? would a session with the solo be the same as a few bowls or a blunt? or will I truly get higher with smaller quantities? Or less high?

2. The buzz is completely different, your world is about to change

Sent from my LG-D801 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. i have one and 0.3g can get me high, but at start i didnt get as high because i wasnt used to it. (0.3g is a full bowl if my scale is accurate)

4. A high from a vaporizer is honestly different than a normal high. Is feels more like a sativa high and a head high and more clear if that makes any sense... And one vape sesh would probably be about 2-3 bowls is my guess. If start to vape mainly and then decide to smoke a bowl later the high is so much different. Enjoy!

Vape all day, smoke all Night ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. #6 tokyocean, Feb 19, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2014

6. give it more time, it can take a couple times to get used to it. take a 30 secs breaks in between hits and take long slow hits. also, hold the vapor in as long as you can. i usually do like 10 mins with the heat at 3, then the last few minutes i heat it up to 4. i then restart it and heat it up to 5 and only do half de 12 minutes the second time. you could probably heat it more but i like to make edibles with my abv weed so i dont want to heat it tooo much.

7. #8 tokyocean, Feb 19, 2014

8. Take the brown used herb that comes out of the stem and make a peanut butter cracker with it sprinkled over the top, and eat it, if you're really looking for a ride.

9. #10 tokyocean, Feb 19, 2014

10. Wait till you get a couple grams of AVB mix that in with a smoothe. Wait and hour or two. And blast off! I love my solo but it is defiantly a different high. More clearheaded and fuzzy feeling to me

11. #12 tokyocean, Feb 20, 2014