Arizer solo

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Jaemercs, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Mine will be arriving tomorrow, I was wondering what the situation is with the smell. My parents do not know I smoke and although I'm 20 I know they are not cool with it so I would like to keep it discreet. If I vape in my bathroom with the exhaust fan on will I be fine?And what about if I were to vape in my bedroom with no windows open? Would it just smell in my room or go throughout the upstairs. I would go outside but it's fucking cold and i would rather not drive around in my car and smoke / vape I don't like having weed in my car. Thanks for any help guys, any experience with the smell from the arizer is appreciated and I'm sure this was asked a few times and I searched but didn't find exactly what I was looking for.

2. You'll be fine..vapor smell doesn't linger like the smoke smell.

3. IME, my parents smelled my vapes outside of the door. I would turn the fan on and open a window. Vapes smell more than you think, they really cut down on second hand things and it doesn't linger in your clothes, but it makes the room smell, the hallway a little bit, and it makes your breath smell too. Basically do it at a time you know they are going to be gone for 15-30 mins after you vape, and chew gum or eat something.

4. I usually put a damp towel under the door and turn on the exhaust fan. Sometimes I open the window too to let fresh air in but then I'm high and paranoid that it will go into the hallway haha.Can somebody explain the heat settings? Will 7 get you higher but smell more/ create big clouds and 1 get you less high but smell less? Do I have the right idea

Have you ever heard of a sploof? Those work pretty good for concealing the smell. You could also vaporize on a lower temperature..that reduces the smell but you don't get clouds and the bowl lasts longer.

Also if your weed is really dank, it's gonna have a strong smell that doesn't go away for a little while..just from having it out and grinding it.

6. you will be fine, no towel under the door lol. the vapor smells nothing like weed and its a faint odor.

with any vaporizer higher heat settings produce a more body high, lower heat settings produce a more head high. i dont recommend going higher than 5 or 6 with the solo, frankly it will be harsh, taste like shit, and it will just make you sleepy at that point. 4-5 are good

7. Great, thanks for the info guys!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app