Arizer Solo. When is it warm?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by MartinusTinus, Mar 12, 2016.

1. I just got the Arizer Solo.
    If I use the up button to set the heat, how do I know when it's done heating to the desired level?
    Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. The lights reach the setting u set and the red heat light isnt constantly on.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Ok thanks efektt

4. You got it all figured out?

5. Yes I think so. Will try it again tonight'.

6. What efektt said. Also when you draw from it, the light will continue to flash until it reaches the temperature again. I like to draw until I get it down to 1. Enjoy your Solo, I love mine!

7. Pretty good and affordable vape. Very efficient. Just wish it had more airflow.

8. I ordered the turbo mouthpiece.. Can't wait to try it

9. Please let us know how it works.

10. If it doesn't improve the airflow much I will have to switch to some strong skunk to make up for it.

But sure will let you know. Could take a week before I get to try it though.

11. So I tried it yesterday and was really disappointed. Still far from enough smoke coming through. I did get a bit high but it's nothing compared to a well made joint.. At all.
    I feel like it's a waste of money (the whole vaper)
    And I had to smoke 3 heads, so that was more than 30 minutes walking around. Sure I'm not busy but sometimes I am. Then it's useless.
    Will give it one more try with the strongest skunk available mixed with the best hash.

12. I love mine. It's very convenient where I can't take joints. I do sometimes have to refill it, but when you consider how much goes into a doobie, it's not more. Sometimes I add a little keif on top if the ground up bud. You are grinding it before stuffing it in there, right?

13. Man, I miss my Solo. </3

14. Yes I got a great grinder. Do you press it down when you fill it? Or just sprinkle it in?

15. I do press it down a little bit. It's supposed to be sort of fluffy and not packed tight. It will only stay on for 6 min. So loading it twice is 12 min.

I set mine at 4. I used to set it at 5 but I noticed no difference when I set it lower. It will beep when it's ready. and it will beep when it's done.

16. It will beep when it's ready? So if I set it to 4 I have to wait for a beep to know when it's warm enough?

17. I haven't used mine in awhile. I know it beeps when it's done. Just set it to 4 or 5 and watch the lights. When they are all solid green it's ready. you can watch them go up as it heats. If it's freshly charged, the green light at 1 will start and it will go solid green lights 2 , 3, 4, pretty quickly. I got to thinking about that after I posted, whether or not it only beeps when it's done.

18. When the heat light is only occasionally on it is ready.. It's solid when it's heating up.

19. I'd go and get mine and test it out to see exactly when it's ready but I'm loving my dab pen too much :D

20. Ah ok efektt. Nice to know.
    That explains why it got better after 10 minutes. (Approximately)
    I just wish much more smoke would come through it. I wouldn't mind getting some weed or hash in my mouth as long as I get high.
    Will try again today.