Arizer Solo Water Tool questions

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by tenshuu, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Anybody tried both the Pinnacle and F-bomb water tools and have a suggestion on which one may be a better choice?

I'm wondering how effective these are 1-handed - I believe I've read on the FC forums about one of the water tools tends to stick to the GonG adapter, so clearing the tube can be frustrating.

I want to use it with a PVHES Shorty GonG, but I don't see an option of a carb.  Anyone have the carbed stock GonG connector and comment on ease of use (not too hard to reach and use with 1 hand?).  I just really like the smaller bowl on the Shorty stems/GonG.

2. #2 Yosh139, Oct 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2013
    I think the pinnacle water tool has more percolation involved than the f-bomb, judging by the pictures. So probably an easier draw.

They're probably better than using a bong because you don't have to flip it upside down and you can take it with you more places than, say, a beaker bong.

You can put a domed screen in the stock GonG connector and see how you like it, a domed screen makes the bowl smaller.

Now to comment on the sticking, it's locking glass meaning you can twist it to lock it and twist it the other way to unlock it. This is especially useful when you're pulling out a bowl to clear a bong because the locking glass keeps the downstem in place. Not especially useful when you use it the way you want to, you could possibly get someone to hand blow you a smooth 14mm stem for your Solo if you ask nicely.