Arizer solo tips and tricks

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by natedawwwg, Oct 7, 2014.

1. What's up homies

Just got my arizer solo and it's fucking DOPE. I would suggest anyone looking for a vape get it, because it's honestly better than any other piece I've ever tried. The bowl seems really small, but one bowl got me FUCKED lol. Now, my tolerance is relatively low, but a bowl will be enough to get the average stoner at least nicely buzzed.

What I did was set it to heat setting #5. I pulled really slowly and then took my mouth away and inhaled fresh air, held my breath, and inhaled fresh air a second time. Again I held it in for a few seconds, then let all the air out. I got nice big clouds of vapour, and I was only a few draws in before I noticed I was really high.

Anyone else have any useful tips/tricks for the arizer solo? I love mine, and I'm sure you guys have some great tricks for people to try out.

Toke on

2. When my solo was my daily driver I'd hit it upside down for a whole session to get a more convection feel for it. Seems to make the session last longer as the bottom of the heating chamber isn't constantly cooking you herbs. 5 and 6 were my preferred temp settings.

3. #3 natedawwwg, Oct 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2014
    That's a good idea, I'll try that [9]

Toke on

4. I am thinking of getting MFLB or the solo? Main concerns: conservation and smell(i live with someone that does not stand the smell).

5. The mflb wins in both conservation and smell. The bottom of the solo's heating chamber constantly contacts the herb and releases both an odor and active cannabinoid particles. The mflb is an on demand vape that only applies heat when the battery is pressed which makes it more conservative with your herb and less smelly.

6. Depends on how much you want to spend. Look up YouTube videos and figure out which one you'd rather have. Both conserve a lot. I think the MFLB smells less but both can potentially reek up a room.

OP: sandwich some kief between bud in the bowl if you want a really good time

7. Adding into this - the solo DOES conserve very well- and it's wicked easy to use too.

I set mine too heat level 3 or 4, run it for 12 minutes and then turn it back on to a 5 or 6 (some herb just varies where it vapes best) for 12 more minutes - alone using a shorty Stem from planet vape, this will have me sufficiently high. The herb never burns.

135w UFO LED Micro Grow:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1308910-135W-Led--Organic-1St-Grow

8. #8 Sapphirex, Oct 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2014
    12 mins? Isn't that too much to wait for several hits?
    both of them are in my price range, but I hate the battery thing on the launch box

9. You don't wait 12 minutes. You hit it for 12 minutes. The arizer solo has an auto shutoff feature after 12 minutes.

To OP, get a domed screen for stems.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Haha one day I will have enough kief to vape an entire bowl of it...

Toke on

11. I cant believe it hasnt been mentioned yet in this thread (maybe I just missed it) but make sure you use a domed screen in the stem. It greatly improves the thickness of hits and lets you pack smaller amounts. Even with the screen though the clouds arnt the best and the efficiency isnt very good.

12. Get a PVHES right away. Do it if you want to really unlock the true potential of the Solo, I have a shorty turbo version as well, for water bong hits.

13. I have 2 different styles of the PVHES stems and I dont really like either of them especially when used with a bong. Way to much heat drop in the solo leads to wimpy hits.

14. Never been an issue for me, maybe your solo is defective.

15. Whenever I use my gf's solo I always start at 3 and eventually work my way up to 5 with herb or 6 if there's hash in there.

16. Ive have used three different solos with them...