Arizer Solo questions

Discussion in 'General' started by SonicYouth, Mar 24, 2013.

1. So, I just bought the Arizer Solo but I have a few questions. When I bought it, the guy at the store told me to charge it for 6 hours first, so it's doing that and the time is almost up. He then said for the first 2-3 times using it, to make sure it gets fully charged and then making sure it also goes fully dead for those first few times. He then said that for these 2-3 times to use it at 7 each time, I'm not sure for what reasoning but I was told that. I don't know if that's correct as I've never read anything like that online so far, so if anyone could help me with that, it would be awesome. I've used it once before and I know 4 is probably where I will usually be using it at, but I just need to know whether or not I need to use it at 7 for the first few times, and then let it die fully before recharging. Thanks all. :)

2. Man i dunno about the whole using it at 7 thing...letting it die sounds legit but not using it full blast. Im with you ive never seen that before.

Anyways get ready to be amazingly happy with your new solo.....its a fucking gift from the heavens man.