Arizer solo questions

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by secretjuly, Jun 25, 2012.

1. Hey follow vapers I had a few question that those of you who have solo's can answer.

1. How do you know when there's no more bud to be used?

2.How much do you grind your bud and how much do you pack into a bowl.

3. I use it on heat setting 4 which do you guys use

4.How do you clean the glass pieces

5. How long do you draw for and how long to hold the vapor in?

Thanks in advance!!!

2. 1. When the bud is dark brown/black in color. You should be able to comfortably finish the entire bowl before the automatic shut-off.

2.The finer the grind, the better. Screens help a lot too, as to not get small bits of herb in your mouth during your draw.

3. I usually start at 3 for a few draws, then turn it up to 5. If I'm vapor-bonging, I turn it straight to 7 and leave it there.

4. Salt and ISO is all you need, then rinse clean with warm water.

5. I draw for as long as it takes for my lungs to fill up lol, usually about 20-25 seconds if I had to estimate. Hold it in for about 3-5 seconds. Also, if you want to get the best rip, I found the "milkshake" method works the best while keeping a slow constant inhale.

3. What is this milkshake method?

4. 1. normally i just go by taste or if i see little to no vapor on exhale.
    2. i just do a medium grind, pack around half to 3/4 bowls.
    3. i start at 3-4 end at 5-7 depending on what i'm vaping
    4. i wait til the stem is nice and gooey with oil. harvest the oil then clean the stem.
    5.i do like 1--15 sec draw hold for 2-3 sec.

5. While constantly and slowly inhaling, hit the stem like you're trying to drink a thick milkshake, but don't swallow the vapor.

6. 1. If you have a straight tube in your Solo, you can look down it and see how thick the vapor is, once it it starts getting thin, pack a new one...

2. A medium grind works well, then you don't need a screen and the bud stays together better than finely ground bud, so you can just 'blow-gun' the ABV bud out...

3. I like 5...

4. Ziplock baggy filled with a little rubbing alcohol... insert tube, zip and shake. After a few tubes, pour out the rubbing alcohol on to a glass plate or dish and let it evaporate for a little ISO oil.

5. As long as you can... ;)

-Loki

7. 1. How do you know when there's no more bud to be used?

By the taste and color. I try and stop vaping before my bud becomes black and is a nice golden brown color.

2.How much do you grind your bud and how much do you pack into a bowl.

I would usually say that, when you're vaping, grind it up as finely as possible, but with the solo if you grind it up too finely you just get loads of feedback in your mouth, so i'll put it through my sharpstone once then bang in .1 or .2g.

3. I use it on heat setting 4 which do you guys use

I use 4 or 5 as well. Though if I load up a big bowl i'll have 1 12 minute sesh on 3 then another 12 minute on 6.

4.How do you clean the glass pieces

Put Iso, salt and the glass in a little baggy, shake around for a bit, rinse out with warm water.

5. How long do you draw for and how long to hold the vapor in?

10-20 seconds draws and then I try and ghost all my hits but usually exhale after a few seconds.

8. 1. Taste and the bud is dark brown
    2. I just put it through my Cali crusher once and I pack around .2 into a bowl

3. I always use 5 it has nice full hits
    4. I typically put some salt in the stem then I put my finger covering the bottom then I pour iso in then cover the other side and shake till it's clean then I rinse with water

5. I draw slowly till my lungs are full then hold for around 4 seconds