Arizer Solo Portable Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Loki7, Mar 14, 2012.

1. I just picked up an Arizer Solo portable electric vaporizer... and I am seriously impressed!

It's got heat setting of 1-7 and I've got it set at 5 and I'm getting beautiful hits. I wanted the black one, but they only had the silver one :mad: but so far, my only complaint is that it turns itself off every 12 minutes.

I've got the original iOlite portable butane vaporizer and the Solo totally kicks its ass. It heats up faster and gives a much bigger hit.

[​IMG]

Seriously, an incredible little vap that hits like a BIG vap... 5 stars.. fuck it, 6 stars!

-Loki

2. Very nice man! Glad you're enjoying it. I want one of those bad boys. You should post a vapor milk vid!

3. Biggest thing with the portable vapes seems to be battery. Would be nice to have one but I can't see one that couldn't be used through out the day... say a few different sessions with friends on a hike...

How long does this last? It takes its own special battery so no carrying a second with out spending some extra cash huh?

4. got the solo too, just arrived last week. i'm also new to vaping and was satisfied at first. however i was vaping the other night and i couldnt get high. i was exhalin lots of vape for the whole 12 min.. its strange cuz ive never built a tolerance when i blaze

5. The initial charge lastest about 10 bowls... It just finished charging it for the first time. It's supposed to last 4 hours. The battery is built in and you'd have to take it apart to change it.

-Loki

6. Weird...

-Loki

7. i got this last week and i was really pleased. im also new to vaping. however last time i was exhaling vape for the whole 12 min but i just couldnt get high. its strange because i never built a tolerance from blazing

8. sorry for the double post my network is tripping i thought the msg didnt send

9. [quote name='"greenops"']i got this last week and i was really pleased. im also new to vaping. however last time i was exhaling vape for the whole 12 min but i just couldnt get high. its strange because i never built a tolerance from blazing[/quote]

It shouldn't be a tolerance. Try holding your vapor in for longer, keep in mind exhaled vapor is wasted vapor. Playing with it helps your lungs absorb. Also, how dark are you vaporizing your herb

10. He's probably just so loaded he doesn't even know it anymore. I've never heard of anyone building up any kind of tolerance in a week and never to the point of not getting buzzed at all. OR maybe someone substituted his stash for junk!

11. well nobody substituted anything.. i got my own homegrown. And no i wasnt loaded at the time... i came home from a long drive and i was tired so i vaped to get relaxed, but almost didnt feel anything. yes i've been vaping for a week, everyday... but before that i been smoking for like a year almost non stop. anyway, i'm going to hold the vape in a bit longer...

12. Yeah.. try holding the vapor in a bit longer. If that doesn't work.. just trying vaping some more herb. If you still don't get high, try using a higher heat setting. What setting are you using on it if you don't mind me asking? When I first started vaporizing I thought I wasn't getting high at all.. I adjusted my method and now I absolutely hate the high when I smoke.. vaporizing all the way :hello:

13. I set mine to 4 and just take nice long rips. By the time the unit turns itself off I'm normally blasted.

If not I just hit that shit again.

14. The Arizer Solo is definitely my favorite vap, it usually ends up turning off at the perfect time. I just set it at 4 sit back and relax