Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Arizer solo portable vaporizer any good?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rips2daskull, Mar 23, 2012.

1. hey gc picking up my first vape tonight friend gots arizer solo vape he wants my cod black ops my headset and 35 bucks never used a vaped so why not? my bong needs a friend ha anyway any1 used/ heard of this vape is it any good? let me know :smoke:

2. black ops one of the best games on the ps3 at the moment, zombies were fun, is your headset original by sony? I wouldnt swap it.

3. ask in the toking tools section, you'll get better feedback for your sake

4. It's really good, get it.

5. You get what you pay for. That's all you need to know. Want to pay $50? Get ready to be disappointed. $150 minimum.

6. or just dont swap it

7. If I were you OP, check the serial number on the bottom of the unit. Pass if it starts with M102, M103, or M104. If it's M105 or higher, it's the newer stainless steel bowl design, which is preferred as it won't chip like earlier models. BTW - the Solo is probably the best portable available right now.

8. the vape goes for about $220-240. It is used by him which depreciates it even more, so is that a fair trade in your eyes?

9. Actually, the Solo can be purchased on Amazon for about 170 shipped.

10. i alrdy did the deal week 2 ago and i must say im not disapoointed at all. the solo hits like a champ, healthy so many reasons why i love it. vape>bong

11. Congrats! Check out PlanetVape - The Best Vapes On The Planet
    They are selling gong shorty stems in 14 mm and 18mm sizes so you can connect the solo to any water piece. They also have stealth stems so you can put your solo in a disposable cup and use a regular drinking straw when out and about.

12. I own the Solo, and it's beast. I had two small bowls last night, and was fucking gooooone.