Arizer solo portable vape

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Cannabis Cures, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Just bought a new vape online for 150 bucks it should be here In a few days. So I have never owned or even used a vape before so I don't exactly know what to expect? How bad would it smell if I smoked in public? Bathrooms? School? Hotel room? To what extent can I smoke in public and how stinky is the vapor. Thanks

2. The lower temp you use to vape your bud, the less smell there will be. The shorter draw you take so that your lungs can process most of the vapor will also decrease the smell. The higher quality herb you use will increase the smell.

With that being said, as much as I like the Solo, if I was going to be using a portable a lot out in public where stealthiness was a concern, the Solo would not be the portable I would have bought.

3. The Solo is portable, but not exactly 100% stealth

I put mine inside a 20oz soda bottle with the bottom cut off, others put them in drink cups

Not perfect but it works

4. How does it stay in if the bottom of the bottle is cut off?

5. Have to hold it there, just something I did in a pinch as you have to adjust temp at times, etc

I used to walk around the college campus pretending to "drink" from the bottle, but was walking around getting ripped the whole time

Probably works better in like a medium McDonalds drink cup

6. That's awesome hahaha. I gotta give this one a shot thanks