Arizer Solo or Wispr?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by LyingUnderOath, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Which one is better overall?

2. It'd be an easy decision for me. Id never get the whispr.

The solo has a long battery life, and doesn't deal with butane or having to ignite.

Its also going to get you thicker vapor.

3. [quote name='"Heosphoros"']It'd be an easy decision for me. Id never get the whispr.

The solo has a long battery life, and doesn't deal with butane or having to ignite.

Its also going to get you thicker vapor.[/quote]

Aren't their certain models that have an advantage over the others?

4. [quote name='"LyingUnderOath"']

Aren't their certain models that have an advantage over the others?[/quote]

There's minor differences I believe. I can't say I know all the differences, but I would get a more recent one if I got one. I think the older ones have fewer holes in the stem, making for more drag. I'm sure there's other differences too but all very minor.

5. [quote name='"Heosphoros"']

There's minor differences I believe. I can't say I know all the differences, but I would get a more recent one if I got one. I think the older ones have fewer holes in the stem, making for more drag. I'm sure there's other differences too but all very minor.[/quote]

So overall their all good?

6. [quote name='"LyingUnderOath"']

So overall their all good?[/quote]

I would think so, but there may be someone more experienced who can help with that.

The arizer solo (or whispr) thread on fuckcombustion.com may help a lot.

7. I own a M102, a year old arizer unit and it has shone as my daily driver for every day of it. While there are subtle differences in size between units, it really comes down to stems. There are 2 hole, 3 hole and 4 hole stems made, each hole adding slightly more draw speed. The stems are handmade so there are also subtle variations in size between them. All in all though they fit well and I've never had a stem I couldn't use well.

Easily the arizer is the better choice over the Wispr in terms of vapor ouput and reliability. I don't know what I would do without mine.

8. The Solo is just so user friendly and such low maintenance, it is an easy decision for me.

9. -They have increased the number of holes from 2 to 3 to 4 as the models progressed. If you get a 2 or 3 hole stem and you want 4, you can buy them for about $9. The 3 hole is also still available if you want that one. There has been a slight mod to the battery to. Mine is a older model so I can't say what effect that has on the unit, but I will say I have never run out of juice with mine and I can go for hours without a recharge. Over time, I got myself the AC power unit that I seldom use and next up I'll probably be getting the stealth stem, just so I can try it out.

My decision would obviously be to go with the Solo. I don't like butane or the idea of having to carry it around if I'm out for a extended period of time. Besides that, I just think the Solo performes better.

10. I love my Solo.

Butane? Hell no!