Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Arizer Solo - 1:1 blend of mint leaves and kush <3

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by devinatlantis, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Hello, this is my first post so sorry in advance, and forgive me for any dustiness and newness. Anyways, for all of you out there who have vaporizers, I have something to share with you! I just bought an Arizer solo(amazing) and used it again tonight, 3 days afetr purchase... This time i put some fresh mint leaves in with my choch, vaped it at 200C, and had a couple more tubes. my room instantly smelled minty fresh and i felt great. mint/weed combo has to be my new fav. it tastes so good and smells just the same. I advise any of you to do the same!! Just for fun, lets hear about your peices and their names, reasoning, and some cool storieesss!!!:hello:

2. I have out-of-control mint in my yard--I'll probably give this a try. Sounds like a good idea.

3. i didnt even bother drying them, just let the vaporizer dry it then it vapes it after, so the weed is like already vaped by then. its still amazing. :) give me a shout once you try it!

4. Could yoo smoke this or is it baad fo ya?

5. uhrmm you could smoke it, it woudlnt be bad in any way for you considering its just another herb or spice. I would use more bud though than mint especially if you're rolling

6. Dude your going to die! Mint leaves are known to swell the airway because of it's poisonous waxy coating!!!!!! lol im just messin with you dude this sounds like a good idea actually thanks man...

7. Huh. I hadn't thought of this, but it sounds like a great idea! A good way to help get rid of that weed smell, too, who doesn't like smelling minty fresh?

8. i know! that was my original idea so i could do it in my basement or room with the whole damn fam home! watched the trilogy of LOTR this weeken while vaping hard. gotta love that mint smell in the basement eh dad?

9. i wisdh i had a vap mannn be so coool