Arizer Q, Da Buddha, Or A Log Vape?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by orbweaver, Aug 29, 2014.

1. I'm getting a settlement from the car accident that got me on medical mj to begin with, and I plan on buying a vaporizer. 

I can only buy one at the moment, and I'm just wondering which one I should buy. 

I love the craftsmanship I see with the log vapes and they're just generally this beautiful piece of equipment that I'd feel ok leaving set up on my bathroom counter. The craftsmen who make them seem to come and go though so I'm not even sure who's in business anymore. I wrote a note to try to reserve a HI log vape but the email address turned out to be invalid.

But I'm a little torn. Da Buddha was the #1 I always wanted to get, before I found out about log vapes. Then I found out about the Arizer Q and feel I should give it a chance.

How are these with a bong? Has anyone tried that?

Thanks!

2. Get an underdog or enano log vape. They hit better than a DBV and the extreme Q.

3. I've got an EQ and it's ok but I would much prefer to have a log style one as a desktop.  Nothing wrong with the DBV but as @[member="POTatato Head"] says, the logs will hit better.

4. I own and heavily use a herbalaire, which I do thoroughly enjoy, but a log is a great choice if you're looking for efficiency and dense vapor. All of the seventh floor product are heavy hitters, but don't conserve as much as a log. The extreme q or herbalaire would be a good choice if you want to have the option to do bags as well as whip, but both of those vapes don't hit as hard as a log or seventh floor product.