Arizer Extreme Q or DBV

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Vaperite, Aug 25, 2012.

1. Hello GC! Before I purchase my second vape (already own mflb) I have a few questions. Out of the two, which is easier to clean? Also which is more efficent, using the whip or bag? :confused:

2. Personally I think whip is far more efficient, and while EQ does both bags and whips quite well, DBV is a better whip vape. DBV is also easier to clean with fewer breakable pieces. The simpleness and indestructibleness of the DBV make it my number one choice for functionality.

3. I actually like bags a lot, so I vote the EQ.

4. I'd say eq, but I am a biased owner.

I was actually in your position not to long ago OP, I was torn between the eq and 7th floors ssv. I opted for the eq for the versatility it offers. Also, it happens to do both bags and whips like a champ. The whip may not be quite as monstrous as that of the dbv or ssv, but it still transforms my seasoned toking buddies into red-eyed vegetables haha

5. Flip a coin man, don't think you could pick a wrong choice.

6. Eq ...........

Cant go wrong when u can whip it bag it bong put bag on the bong.

Do what ever the fook you want:smoke:

7. Sounds amazing. Think im going to go with the Eq just because of how versatile it is. :smoke:

8. [quote name='"madg321"']

Eq ...........

Cant go wrong when u can whip it bag it bong put bag on the bong.

Do what ever the fook you want:smoke:[/quote]

Not to thread jack but I'm curious because I've been considering the same thing. How much needs to be packed in the q? Does a desktop vape save weed like my mflb does? I want a vape for at home and I'm gonna keep my mflb for portability..

9. Yes, it does conserve quite a bit. I have an arizer solo as well as my eq, and i'm almost starting to believe that the eq is more efficient than even my solo. If i'm elbow packing, the maximum amount of herb i've gotten in is just about enough to cover my ring fingernail (i have average sized hands). If i'm using the cyclone bowl, just enough to cover my thumb nail.

If that doesn't give you an idea of how much it conserves, try this on for size :D. When combustion was my primary method of space travel and was still using my bong and bubbler, an 8th was just barely enough to last a buddy and I a weekend. Now with the eq, an 8th was more than enough to get me and 4 friends stupid . And when I left the next day, I still have about 2/3rds of my stuff left:hello:

10. [quote name='"Apu Rayme"']

Yes, it does conserve quite a bit. I have an arizer solo as well as my eq, and i'm almost starting to believe that the eq is more efficient than even my solo. If i'm elbow packing, the maximum amount of herb i've gotten in is just about enough to cover my ring fingernail (i have average sized hands). If i'm using the cyclone bowl, just enough to cover my thumb nail.

If that doesn't give you an idea of how much it conserves, try this on for size :D. When combustion was my primary method of space travel and was still using my bong and bubbler, an 8th was just barely enough to last a buddy and I a weekend. Now with the eq, an 8th was more than enough to get me and 4 friends stupid . And when I left the next day, I still have about 2/3rds of my stuff left:hello:[/quote]

Thx bro +rep

How much weed will it hold?

And I see I'm gonna have to do ALOT more research cuz I definitely don't know what elbow packing is. Lol

11. I think the most I've seen people say they've been able to measure and cram into their eq is .5g. I've never actually invested in a scale, but i'd be shocked if Im ever packing in more than .2g or .3g at a time.

As far as elbow packing goes, its just packing your herb into the bowl-like screen that fits into the bottom of the glass joint that connects either the whip or mini-whip/bag to the rest of the vape. here's a video that basically walks you through it:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07mIhuyDdTY]Extreme-Q Vaporizer Tip - Elbow Screen Packing - YouTube[/ame]