Arizer Extreme Q or Arizer Solo - which is best vape?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Hedley, Jun 30, 2015.

1. It seems Arizer (Canada) are probably one of the best vape companies out there. The Arizer EQ and Solo are well-known for efficiency and affordability. The two models also belong to both the desktop and portable markets (including the V Tower and Air). So it seems Arizer must have a massive prescence in the dry herb vaporiser industry.
    But between the EQ and Solo, which has the greatest efficiency and ease of use?

Is there anyone who has either model who can pass on their experience? Or perhaps there may be some who have both?
    Since both devices have virtually the same price, it's a difficult choice to decide which Arizer to have.

2. Solo is easy to use outdoors. The EQ not so much...

3. Both work well for their intended use. What are you looking for in a vape is the first question?

4. The eq is more efficient and will also hit harder. The solo is easier to deal with and you can be out and about with it.

5. [​IMG]

6. A lot depends on your usage patterns. I have both, but the solo is so easy to use that I hardly use the Q.

If you only plan to vape at home or like the flexibility of bags the Q would be better if you want to vape all around the house and outdoors, the solo wins.

Each of these vapes has separate threads at FC.

7. that is highly debatable and many people ,including myself, would disagree with that statement about theeq being more efficient then the solo.

8. I've owned both and have thoroughly used em both. I think the eq will hit harder and be more efficient than the solo if you elbow pack

9. Elbowpacking is key for the EQ IMO.

The AIR is a great portable that hits great too. I use my AIR around the house more than my EQ(granted only had the AIR for 3 weeks). Smaller than the Solo, swappable batteries, use while charging are what drew me to the AIR and it's Canadian made which was a selling point to me as well

The EQ has been relegated to gatherings and nostalgia. Just waiting for my F-Bomb to arrive for my AIR then my VAS will be satisfied for awhile.

10. That's what we all say....

11. The EQ is a very flexible desktop vape. You can use it with balloons, whip, and fan-assisted whip draws. It can even be used for aromatherapy.
    However, I was wondering if it was better at maintaining regular temps which would make it more efficient. But it seems the Solo is just as efficient as the EQ.

Again, if it's efficiency and ease of use we're looking for - then it seems the Solo edges ahead on those points. No wonder most vaporists will own a Solo more than any other device!
    I used to think the MFLB was the most popular - but it seems the Solo is even better for just a few dollars more.

12. [​IMG]

13. [​IMG]

</blockquote>Never ceases to amaze me :rolleyes:

14. Ok, I'll be honest with you two.
    I'm pretty certain you guys have never been experts at pretty much anything in your lives. But one thing you do want to be is an expert on 'vaporisers'. Because then people will think you're... 'intelligent'. And that's one thing that's lacking in your lives.

Is that right? Do I hit the mark? Or do I deviate?

15. The Solo is a cool little vape.

Fairly efficient, not as efficient as other portables.

The taste is great at first, then there's a quick drop off after the first few hits.

It was an excellent starter vape for me, until I moved on to bigger and better things.

It's not extremely portable because of the rather large glass stems, but its nice if you just want to vape around the house with it and don't want to be locked in to having to vape in one spot all the time.

The Solo is the only Arizer product I have purchased. I can't vouch for the EQ or other Arizer vapes.

16. I don't want to be an expert at vaporizers, I just don't want people like you posting false info and then other new vapers reading your post and believing what you say when it's actually false. Every single time Iwien, steams, mrmrm, me, or any one else for that matter correct one of your posts instead of fixing it, or even responding, you ignore it and continue to post more uninformed bull shit. I only try to help by spreading knowledge of vaporizers, so that new people that could benefit from my knowledge do indeed benefit. Instead of just being ignorant to our posts, actually try and learn a couple things and you'll contribute to this community a while lot more than you currently are.

17. I got a Solo. It's titties.

18. It's good to know the Solo is an excellent starter vape.
    What vape did you move onto after that?

19. I think if I had two Solos, then that would be 'titties'.

20. wtf are you talking about?