Arizer Extreme Q 4.0 or Vapor Brothers Hands Free

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by ErieToker, Jan 19, 2011.

1. I currently have 4 bongs and a bubbler and I am looking at expanding my collection but I wanna add a good vaporizer. My budget is about $300 and so far I've looked into both the Arizer and the Vapor Bros. Is anyone able to compare the two? And with my $300 budget could I get something better and more reliable than either of the previously mentioned vaporizers.

2. I think the silver surfers look sweet... I've been looking at them and even thought about buying one.. Da buddha's nice too

3. bro i had never vaped before or owned a vape when i bought my vapor bros vape. at first i was thrown off since its a differnt method, but after awhie of figuring out right temp, thing gets you toasted.

vapor bros vape is really nice. i would deff recommend it. ALso there not 300 bones, so ull have some extra dough to help brake tht shit in :)

4. i would get the extreme q,so much versatility,bag,whip or bong,digital read out,3 fans speeds etc.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_MqPy_rabA]YouTube - Extreme q vaporizer whip and bong[/ame]

5. Can't compare them because they are two different units..with different features.

If you want a sturdy whip based vaporizer with a decent warranty..get the vapor bros. Their site offers a lot accessories and extras.

If you want a heavy duty vaporizer that is built like a tank..grab Da Buddha Vaporizer.Their site has tons of accessories.

If you want something that can blow bags and operate as a whip vaporizer Extreme.

6. Lots of great feedback! Thanks guys, um where would be the best place to buy either a extreme Q or a Vapor Bros that will ship to Canada?

7. check on ebay go to price lowest to highest and its 179.99 canadian with 10 dollar shipping from canada.....currently saving up to get the 4.0 myself after i hit it once i was blown away

8. Google vapor bros..click the 5th link that appears.

9. Just got the extreme q its superb i can put the whip into my bong because it fits my 18mm i can bag it or whip it its great

10. As an owner/user of both DBV and VB I will give you a few more reasons that should completely satisfy your curiosity. :bongin:

By the way I recently sold my DBV in order to gather enough money to buy the VB.

First and foremost: Efficiency! Let me explain.

The DBV does not evenly vaporize your material. This is due to the following factors. If you compress the herb into the the wand too much the air doesn't really flow evenly. If you leave it loose it still drops all material along the bottom of the wand which burns material unevenly. You are somewhat obligated to pack the herb into the wand quite tighter than ideal.

I know this doesn't happen on the SSV or silver surfer, because of its improved angle. However there is another very big problem! Even with the SSV. The metallic screen gets very dirty very quickly!!!!!! It is very difficult and troublesome to remove screen from the wand in order to clean it thoroughly. If you dont clean the screen thoroughly every 4 bowls or so you end up with the screen pretty clogged even the SSV cannot vaporize herb evenly when that screen is clogged all over. Of course the DBV has the same issue with screen clogging quickly.

Besides these unacceptable hassles, the temperature control!? It's so drastic and excessively hot, makes it impossible to calibrate the temperature in workable settings. How does this affect the efficiency of my vape? I ended up going through the same amount of material with way fewer clouds on the DBV and feeling a lot less medicated. 

This ultimately translates to the fact that I get about 15 solid, milky draws out of 0.25 grams of material with the Vapor brothers unit. Pretty consistently. Most of the times I am more than satisfied with one bowl.

With the DBV I would get 5-7 draws if I'm lucky and usually the last 2 or 3 drags kinda thinner than the first 3 or 4. I often wanted a second bowl.  In the midst of these frustrating bowls I'd soon have to worry about cleaning screens again!!!!

Have I give enough reasons already?? Cuz trust me I can go on about the fragility of the DBV vs. the solidity of the VB. Also about the aweful DBV whip.

Enough said... Please tell me that I never learned how to use the buddha right and expalin to me how to use it!!! How do you keep those screens clean for heaven's sake!!??

just being ironic... I do think DBV would make a great vaporizer if and only if one could obtain or design a much better whip/wand/screen system. The material would have to be contained between two screens instead of just one. This would allow the material to be vaporized without having to compress it. The material would fit fluffy within the two screens. (Just like the vapor brothers) Then one might say that they like the design of DBV better and its functionality would probably be equivalent to the Vape Brothers. You see I'm not a fan of any particular manufacturer. I just expect top quality for products that exceed $200.

Happy vaping all!!! :bongin:

11. I got my Budda last week. It took a while to master (can you master anything in a week?) I clean it every 3 days. (ISO and rinse) I have learned to turn it down and stir, stir, STIR! You basically boil the good stuff off the stems. After each bowl remove from unit and blow to clear screen. (Dust into the air) You cannot be afraid to play with the screen. It is the part of maintenance that you are required to do. It becomes very easy with repetition.  

12. Aroma-tek google it they ship from Canada warranty and free two day shipping. Cheap too cheapest I found.

“You just can't live in that negative way, make way for the positive day.”- Bob Marley