Arizer Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by CentiZen, Mar 21, 2012.

1. I got a Solo. Has anyone tried vaping hash out of it? I just made some bubble =)

2. Yes, it is delicious, especially if you lay down and use the unit upside down.

3. The taste is definiltey on par or even better compared to the MFLB. I get atleast 15 tasty ass hits, and then hit it 5 more times before dumping it out.

I've got a ton of kief I've always wanted to put in the MFLB, but kept forgetting, I guess the Solo is gonna be the lucky victim this time.

4. I dislike using pure kief in the mflb, I find it clumps up and then you loose alot of surface area and it get singed. I use it only in the solo, much more effective that way.

However, kief pressed hash works perfect in either.

5. Thats why I never tried it in the MFLB. Even with sticky bud ground up real fine, it clumps up and sometimes sticks to the screen, I can imagine it would be worse with kief.

It should work perfect in the Solo though. Don't have a screen yet so I'll just put some bud in first.

6. Kief is easy as shit in the mflb. I do it a lot. Take the back side of your brush and stir the trench lightly after every hit. This will keep it from sticking. Than use your fingers to break up any clumps you get a long the way :)

I also have an extreme q as to why i came in here. Im in love with it.

7. You can cut down any screens you may have. I just traced around my stem on the screen, then cut inside the lines. What do you mean coming from a mflb you didn't expect it to deliver? You didn't actually believe all the mflb exaggerations floating around did you? I don't touch much of anything else either since I got my Solo.

8. Well the bowl on this thing keeps going, with each hit being pretty big already. Don't really count, but its easily close to 17-20 hits, been starting at 4 ending at 6/7.

I have the typical gold colored ones, which I'd assume is brass, should be fine?

9. Its do-able, but if you're doing this somewhere you shouldn't be, opening and stirring is gonna reek.

10. Yes and no. The smell goes away alot quicker than flowers surprisingly. It doesn't linger i think

11. I love my Solo. I was thinking of buying the Extreme-Q because of the Arizer brand and the bigger bowl piece/remote/balloon, but the SSV really is tempting...

I wouldn't attach it directly to your downstem. They sell adapters on planetvape along with a stealth adapter and some other nice accessories. Here is my Solo with an 18mm joint size bubbler and the attachment. Rips hard!
    [​IMG]

A link to my set up if anyone is interested.

Long live Arizer vapes!

12. Very nice setup man! Milkvid?

13. I was only trying to see if it fits into the downstem because I'm kind of impatient, haha.

The stealth adapter was sold out when I checked a few days ago. As easy as I can milk the stem, milking a 12" tube should be a piece of cake.

14. Yeah I use mine with all sorts of tubes and with the right temperature you can whitewall pretty much anything

15. I hit my q out of my stemline last night. Massive hits but it wouldn't milk. I was blowing out smoke sized clouds after holding about 30 secs too. Either way i was so baked from it. Way better than real bong hits

16. Try doing elbow packs man, milks the tube alot better than cyclone bowl hits.

17. [quote name='"CentiZen"']Try doing elbow packs man, milks the tube alot better than cyclone bowl hits.[/quote]

I do lol. I got baked as fuck just no "milk". Its not a huge piece but idk

18. How i do it

ForumRunner_20120410_123237.png

19. You know that 18mm elbow piece that has the basket shaped screen in it? Alot of people find they get much better quality hits by filling that up, lightly packing it in and then hitting it like that instead of packing the bowl full. Arizer even recommends it.

20. Yeah elbow packs. Thats how i do it