Arguments, lights, fans and fun

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Shnicken, Jan 24, 2021.

Tags:
  1. The saber 100s are amazing too man. Me and @Papa Puff love them. Great for coverage, barely any heat, and help more on veg spectrum in my tent and keeping nodes tight. I turn up the sabers in veg and 96s down then the opposite in flower.

I need to get green spectrum though. NASA has more research to do but the green wavelength spectrum is actually very important. It reflects off the chlorophyll but that is so it helps carry red and blue photons further down the canopy reaching deeper stomata. Also aiding in canopy uniformity.

I do not recommend turning on a green light during lights off to check plants. It is putting off photons that your plants could pick up and think it's time to wake up.

• Like Like x 2
  2. For sure man, I've been eyeballing papa's sabres, super sleek design. For now I already have 5 of the KB 240w boards going to get one more and run all 6 in a 4x8 with 8 plants in 10gal pots.

I'm thinking I might do the sabres in my 2x4 as veg tent after my breeding project is done. Do you think 1 or 2 of them for a 2x4 veg tent?

3. I apologize for arguing on your thread. I will say I have a couple of ac infinity fans and they are very nice, one of my t10’s went full blast for no reason one day and dropped the humidity in one of my pheno tents way down before I realized it.
    I contacted ac infinity and they literally sent me a brand new fan for free in 3 days, I literally didn’t even know they were sending it and it just showed up on my doorstep. I called them and said I can’t take the fan down because my trellis nets fully filled already and I can’t get above it they told me to send it in when you can and didn’t even charge my card. It’s still in the box, I haven’t had another issue in weeks now, amazing customer service

• Like Like x 1
  4. No worries man, nothing wrong with a little bit of debate. I agree their customer service was excellent.

5. I just bought a 2x4 and a 5x5 ac infinity tents. They are extremely good quality. Everything fit perfectly zipper was really good has a plate in the front to mount controllers

• Like Like x 1
  6. God damn. When it comes to tents dude just get the cheap ones. They have basically the same quality and more positive reviews. So 1 5x5 vivosun would be 1/3 the cost of a gorilla grow tent or ac infinity.

• Like Like x 1
  7. God damn grasscity was down yesterday and everyone comes back all apologetic and shit lol.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I started with a vivosun and upgraded to a ggt I love both. But I have to say I miss the single zipper on the couch vivosun.

• Like Like x 1
  9. What were the main differences you saw between the 2? I currently have a CoolGrows 2x4' and 2x 40"×40" Green Architecture tents.
    I also have the 4x8 Vivosun sitting in the box.

So far the Green Architectures have been my favorite.

10. I like the single zipper on the vivosun the most. But I ended up getting the 2x4 ggt shorty I love it I really like your I can make it taller or keep it shorter. I also think the vivosun was more air tight. I filter my incoming air so that was definitely a plus for vivosun. Honestly I like both but it I had to purchase again I think I'm going to try the new ac infinity cloud lab next.

11. Nice let us know on the new ACI tents if you do get one. Thanks for the feedback, sounds like the Vivosun tents aren't actually too bad then. How was the vivosun for light leaks? Did you ever have any issues with the zipper, because that's the number 1 negative review on Amazon for it.

12. The vivosun and ac infinity are exactly the same price and I’ve looked over and compared both seam to seam. The ac infinity is far superior then the vivosun, anyone who could compare these tents wide by side would 100% agree it’s not even a comparison

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. I have many gorilla tents for drying and I will say the gorilla is slightly better than ac infinity but it’s very close and the price difference makes it an absolute no brained to go with ac infinity

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. The vivosun had some pinholes right out of the box. Covered those with a small piece of reflective tape, easy fix. The zipper did seem to let some light out. But sense I always cover my box with a tapestry that wasn't a deal breaker for me. The vivosun a actually a decent tent worked fine for me for almost 3 years not a single problem. Even took it down and put it back up a few times. I really only upgraded to a ggt cuz one I had the extra money to spend on it and two I wanted a bigger space. The vivosun would have lasted years imo. There is definitely pros and cons with the ggt imo. I like the flaps on the inside of the tent that run the length of the zipper keeps light leaks taken care of. But the design of the main zipper is flawed. If you want to completely open the tent up and get to both sides you have to unzipp to the floor witch is fine until you have to get on your hands and knees to zip it back up. Just little things like that. But all and all I really do like this new tent. I haven't even used the extension kit yet. I usually grow Shorty's anyways.
    I bought this tent right before the cloudlab tents came out. If I had to do it over again I'd go with the ACI tents they really look nice and price is where it should be!

• Like Like x 2
  15. Thanks for the detailed break down man, not sure what I was thinking I guess I actually got the CoolGrows 4x8, thought I had ordered the Vivosun but guess I went with the CoolGrows instead. You know your ordering too much shit when you can't keep track of what you actually bought lol