Argumentative topic?

Discussion in 'General' started by Boehmer7, Sep 26, 2013.

1. So I got a paper coming up. I'm asked to write an argumentative essay about a particular topic. I can choose either side of the fence about pretty anything that hasn't been beaten to death. Like your pot legalization or your abortion. What do you blades think would be something interesting and thought provoking?

2. You should write a paper on heroin legalization

Sent from my LG-VS700 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. You should write a paper on cocaine legalization

4. You should write a paper on crystal meth legalization

5. You should write a paper on psychedelic drug legalization.

6. How about drug decriminalization and treatment over incarceration.

7. i bet you at least a third of your class is going to do it on mj  legalization, abortion, or bullying

i've done like 20 argumentative essays last semester and my best one was on timed essay tests vs. regular essays

just think about what you believe in and pour yo soul on that paper

8. Write that the Black Plague resulted in a positive cultural shift known as the Renaissance.

9. Write an argumentative essay on argumentative essays.

10. Your all soo helpful lol

11. The situation in Syria, and the roles of the countries in it. There's tons of info about it online on lots of reputable news sources (and many not so reputable). Easy and current :D

12. Anime. Duke it out with those ppl!

13. I am thinking really hard 4 a topic 4 u.

14. Write one about how stupid argumentative essays are.

15. ok I got one. write one on like martial law or the police or internet privacy .........or something never mind

16. i did this on alcohol its better than the others as its more accepted so its funnier when you shine a light on just how bad it is people freak out

17. And here I thought we were just being difficult.

But dude, legitimately, the essay over legalizing psychedleics might not be a bad idea. Unless you think that it has been beaten to death. I've gotta go to college myself, but when I get back mayne O can help you out if you still need it.

Good luck.

18. this man wins. That's would be a really good and interesting topic. I only said heroin legalization bc I read a great article on the guardian about how safe heroin can be and I actually wrote a persuasive essay on it myself. Lol. I didn't realize I was gunna start a trend.

Sent from my LG-VS700 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Race and behavior.

If you think abou it, the worst plays in the world to live are places that are inhabited by black, latin, or middle eastern people. Where as places inhabited by white or asians tend to be less hazardous. Even in first world countries, the worst nieghborhoods are prodomently black or latin.

Not saying trying anything negative to anybody just something I've noticed

20. I think I really like this one. I'm not racist by any means but you can't argue with facts