argument with S/O

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by HelpMeOutHo, Apr 24, 2013.

1. so I was chatting with a girl i'm seeing on facebook. i said something of her behavior i misinterpreted and she got very mad. I was in the wrong and apologized and she reached a point she claimed where she wasn't really mad but definitely didn't want to talk to me even though I apologized.

a day or two later her friend who never snapchats me snapchatted me with a picture of the girl just chillin on her phone like she was trying to get me to notice her or something. make me aware she still exists or whatever.

she was the one who told me to go away though.

then a day later I see a tweet she made that quotes the song Crave You by Flight Facilities, "Why can't you want me like the other boys do? They stare at me while I crave you". dunno what that exactly meant or if it was in reference to me (though i'm pretty sure it was about me cuz she wants to see me on her birthday) but we haven't talked since.

i dunno if she forgave me or if she feels she was being a bitch by not accepting my apology on an accident and doesn't know what to say. but i kinda just wanna see what's up but don't know how to start the convo. so two things:

should i even try to contact her to see what's up?

if i do, what should i even say to her?

pretty confused.

2. Ah yuck @ the twitter thing. I hate people who do that shit.

Talk to her I dont see what else there is to do? Unless you dont want to.

3. ya, i know. i just feel like a kiss-ass cuz i apologized so earnestly and she's like w/e but doesn't even have the courage to try to talk to me if she wants to. i dunno. she's giving off two totally different feels, it's really odd.

4. Text: "hey"

go from there.

5. Good idea, or "talking yet"? :smoke:

6. Or you could go with "Are you done acting like a child yet?".

7. she says she's still hurt by what i said....? what the fuck

8. Say: " Get over it stop being a cunt. I tried being nice but your just fucking with my emotions. "

9. Yeah she's playing games bro

10. Unless what you said was super rude and nasty, I'd have to let this one pass you by. So much unnecessary drama already, over nothing.

11. ^^^^ just imagine being with her for awhile and you have a real argument. What a headache.

12. no, she had a reason to be upset. she wasn't even mad at what i originally said, just the mental can of worms it opened. which i assumed would happen sooner or later. so, really, completely valid. i just suck.

13. #13 blazemore, Apr 24, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2013
    Who cares dude act like you don't give a shit either way its the only way you can win kill her with kindness shes just being a bitch lol:p
    edit: dont forget the part where shes just a bitch thats the most important step

14. ya it's done she's pretty horny right damn, i wish she was here :mad::mad::mad:

15. damn she's immature as shit

tell her you're not down for high school love games