Arguement help

Discussion in 'General' started by BlackberryKUSH, Feb 9, 2011.

1. I have come clean with my parents but they are still not okay with it mainly because they dont want me to get in trouble. I told them i buy from a close friend and im responsible with it , i dont bring it in public. But i need some good arguements and i just cannot think of any on my side. I know there is a risk but that wont stop me anyway

2. Just ask them what their objections are and go from there?

What state are you in?

3. Then agree to disagree. You wont convince them that you wont be arrested. Just assure them you dont do stupid shit like smoke and drive or anything like that

4. I need some information about first. Do they drink or smoke? What are your grades/do you get in trouble. Ask them specifically what they dislike about it

5. I agree with the above advice, but you can also use some of the arguments about the comparative safety of weed versus alcohol, tobacco and even common OTC drugs, I know that a couple people on the boards have links to that thread that lists the number of deaths per year for stuff like aspirin, tylenol and alcohol. It is scary how toxic common stuff actually is, and with weed pretty much the only way it will hurt you is if you drop a couple kilos on your foot.

I would rather see a kid of mine with pot that any other drug, except maybe beer or wine.

6. they do drink but not all the time. Not alcoholics or anything and no smoking. Grades make it seem like they have been effected by smoking as they have went down recently even though i have been smoking for much much longer. No trouble involving drugs and no arrests or anyhting. I have told them most of this but now they are threatening to make me go to counciling. Anyone ever gone to this before?

7. dude don't worry that was like the story of my life. my grades went down too and it wasn't due to the ganga. just bring your grades up and stay out of trouble. tell them you're an adult and need to learn how to live life the way you want. they need to worry about them and you worry about you. say counciling will just interfere with your time to focus on studying cause it will just aggravate you to go. how aren't you supposed to do what makes you happy when you live in a household where both parents do the same thing, yet with a worse substance (weed>alcohol). good luck brotha