Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Argo or flight?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by OhSoTrippy, Feb 19, 2013.

1. at home stoned and can't decide between Argo and Flight. what do you guys think?

2. Argo man Argo

3. Argo fuck yourself (not being mean. It's a line from the movie) :)

Watch Argo. But I'm biased cause I'm Persian haha

4. argo. flight is good too.
    maybe watch both

5. ya I just got Argo. thanks brothas

6. Interesting because my Persian friend (a very political person) described the movie as biased in its own right, against Iranians. Also I don't think Ben Affleck is a good actor..

Flight was really good, especially if you have an alcoholic father

Denzel > Ben

7. argo had great acting i mean top notch but the scrip was just horrible it was like watching flys dance on a pile of poo

8. I really enjoyed Argo. Keep in mind it isn't completely true to the story, like many films that are based on a true story some parts are embellished or made up to make it more exciting, but still worth watching.

Flight was alright, didn't blow me away. The first 20 minutes or so are by far the most exciting, after that the film seems to crawl to an obvious conclusion, taking a grueling 2 hours to get there.

9. Nightmare on elm street "based on a true story"

10. nice great movie