arghh too big!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by th smokinggiant, Feb 12, 2006.

1. hi all! well my heads still bit tender after my week in amsterdam:hello:,but i came back to my plant bin HUGE.she has over grown my closet and i was wondering if it was a gud idea to cut sum off the smaller branchs off to give more room for the bigger buds to grow.i have seen many plants when budding to have very little branchs and just 3 or 4 branchs holding big ass buds.she is in one week off budding,pics below to show first buds ,size of closet and size of mi lady:D! much appreciate any feedback as soon as possible before she starts growing into my room:eek:. laters.....

Attached Files:

2. Those pictures suck, so it is kinda tough to tell what's going on. I guess that you have to do what you have to do. Have you thought about LST, it may work for you in this case?

3. If you have room train it like mad4reef said. That way you can use all your bud sites. Cutting off all but a couple branches may make the few left over colas grow bigger, but will also stress your plant and remove a bunch of bud sites.