Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Argh

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mos_def, May 3, 2010.

1. #1 mos_def, May 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2010
    why does GC shipping cost $5.36 when my product only costs $2?!
    i got a free $5 gift card from a fruit roll up box and i my order will cost $8 now..fuckin lame

EDIT: the gift card was from a box of fruit rollups for $5 from any website. Like a debit card kind of thing.

2. GC puts gift cards in fruit roll-ups?

At least they know their target market.

3. Because they don't control the cost of shipping things? I'm pretty sure GC is hosted outside of the USA so international shipping is expensive.

4. You got a $5 GC gift card from a fruit roll up box?? Wtf that's awesome dude... What kind of fruit roll ups?

5. the gift card was from a box of fruit rollups for $5 from any website. Like a debit card kind of thing.

6. Hahahaha fucking nice that made me laugh so hard

7. Oh, well that's still cool I guess.

Try borrowin' a few bucks from someone?

8. Weed flavored yo

9. i got cash, just no credit or debit card

10. Ohh, sorry man I'm a lil tired.

Yea I feel ya man, hit up a friend and be like "Yo can I put somethin on your CC, I'll cover all charges, etc."

11. they need to start putin gift cards in ezroll-ups
    fucks wit the wiz khalifa brah

12. This.

Hit up some of your friends with CC's or maybe your parents if their cool with it. Just be like "Can I buy somethin online with your card? I'll give you the money now".