Area is dry!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NJHigh, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Not cool! What to do? Nobody is around to get the bud. Either at parades or festivals. We're all out. Need to figure out how to not run out! So annoying! Thanks!

2. Ha i thought you were talking about your vagina

3. [quote name='"Lil Rosie Hymen"']Ha i thought you were talking about your vagina[/quote]

Hahaha! But no really!

4. So your 1st post is to rant about not being able to find weed...

5. Where in nj? Bergen ain't dry

6. just ask someone who looks to be a stoner if they know anyone good

7. [quote name='"Retrix"']just ask someone who looks to be a stoner if they know anyone good[/quote]

This ^

8. [quote name='"Ean"']So your 1st post is to rant about not being able to find weed...[/quote]

I know, sorry just a bad night!

9. i know what you mean OP, all my dealers got busted, stopped dealing, or are unreliable as fuck =/

if your willing you can just start a grow? don't have to go through the hassle of unreliable dealer or dealers that are always dry -.-

10. [quote name='"redsuns"']i know what you mean OP, all my dealers got busted, stopped dealing, or are unreliable as fuck =/

if your willing you can just start a grow? don't have to go through the hassle of unreliable dealer or dealers that are always dry -.-[/quote]

Yeah seriously! I just worry about getting caught with plants. In NJ thats not good!

Yeah, everyone was either at a festival, beach, or not answering. Although, one is back for tonight! Yay lol

11. You can't get caught as long as you let no one know you grow. The minute you do you put yourself and your plants at risk.

I'm sure a lot of people get so excited with their grow, they get arrogant with the amount they have tell all their friends. Then their friends come and rob their ass, and they get in trouble for the grow

12. Lol no area is ever dry, you just don't know the right people

13. Bonnarroo festival?

14. [quote name='"BWilliams"']Bonnarroo festival?[/quote]

Portuguese festival, Newark.

15. [quote name='"Atlblazer"']Lol no area is ever dry, you just don't know the right people[/quote]

Ok I know the area isn't dry, what I should've said was my people aren't around. That's what it was. But still I'm always looking for a better connect that's always there when u need!

16. #16 BWilliams, Jun 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2012
    Ah..the Portuguese festival. It seemed like they were away in another state by your post. Oh well..

17. Sorry it seemed like it!

18. Yes areas do get dry. It called a drought. I live in springfield, mass, and I remember not to long ago we went dry cause a big producer from nyc got busted and then another guy in the area got busted, we were dry for like 3 weeks or a month. And now my area is dry again, I don't no why but I heard there was a big bust and people saw the 5-0 going crazy. Ya I no some people still have bud but for the most part every one is dry. I can't even find schwag/mids.