Area 51 seed bank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Firstclass, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Hey guys,
    Just curious if anyone has tried Area 51 seed bank? They have some nice sales going on with a breeder that i like. How is their customer service? How was shipping times? Let me know if youve dealt with these guys in the past and how your experience went. Thanks

2. Never heard of it before

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

3. I was able to find a thread on another forum with recent reviews and everyone gave it a big thumbs up! Looks to be a US bank and has quick turn around on shipping.... around 3 days mentioned in the reviews. Looks like they hold a lot of good discount promos and only carry exotic lines. Ive decided to put an order in with them tonight for a couple different strains from solfire gardens, ill be sure to leave my personal experience / review here in the coming week to let everybody know!

just an FYI, ive had my last few orders placed with neptune seed bank, another US bank who focuses on carrying exotic genetic lines from the top breeders and they were a pleasure to deal with. They give the option to pay $25 for shipping and your order arrives in 2 or 3 days. Lots of top breeders listed on their site and plenty of variety. The only draw back ive had is in my last order one of the strains i purchased was supposed to come with some banana og x kush mintz freebies that i never got and part of the reason i bought that specific strain was because of the nice freebie addition of banana x kush mintz. I emailed them after about this but never heard back, that was about a week ago.

4. Yeah i like neptune,,,im bout to check out area 51 and see if i want anything lol

5. check out solfire gardens. on the area 51 site they are setup like neptune where you can scroll the breeders list and select specific breeders. Area 51 has a better selection of solfire strains and they are running a 50% off promo on select solfire strains. Im grabbing up the PLS which is pink lemonade x black banana and also grabbing the gelly biscuit which is biscotti x why u gelly. If you like colorful purple and pink buds youll like solfires line up..... some divas!

6. oh area 51 is also running additional 20% off if you pay with bitcoin.

7. Well hell that dont help me lol