Area 51 breaks silence

Discussion in 'General' started by mushroomsatsuji, Mar 29, 2010.

1. Local News | Area 51 vets break silence: Sorry, but no space aliens or UFOs | Seattle Times Newspaper

Nothing surprising though.

2. so there's no aliens?

my hopes are shattered.

but then againnn....
    all that secrecy over a plane that goes really fast?

I THINK NOT.

3. A plane that is intended to spy on your enemy who has just as much power as you, yeah.

4. I stopped reading after the advance warning of no alien talk..that was all that would have interested me about Area51.

5. They could still be hired by the CIA to tell lies.

WUTNOWAY

6. That's what I was thinking. US is just trying to stay 1 step ahead of all the other countries, and having a place like area 51 to test shit is about as far from society as you can get.

7. Of course you want to keep the masses and enemys as far away from our best technology as possible. I'm sure they didn't just keep it a secret for shits and giggles, the cold war was very serious.

8. No alias and just a aircraft testing faculty? Lamee

9. is that why the only people who can see in the 4th demention are the only ones to see ufo's? i though there wasnt a speed to break the demention barrier:rolleyes:.

theres alot that your govt doesnt tell you for "national security" but who determines that, them or us...

also my best guess is that very sensitive things that were going on at the original area 51 are in a far diffrent place than the general public suspects, imo.

edit: id advise you guys to read a book called "the mothman prophacies(sp?)" its all about this type of stuff if you guys are interested, i believe theres plenty of e-books around

10. [​IMG]
    I shed a tear..

11. Hmmmmmmmmmm maybe they are just telling us that so that we can stfu? I still think there are aliens.

12. Or maybe the Government hasn't declassified any files referring specifically to the UFO's? So in other words they would have had to deny any knowledge of aliens like they did about their knowledge of the CIA.;)

13. Theres no question about that, and there is no question that the Government has, and is withholding knowledge. Its a fact that many World Governments takes UFO's seriously. Both US and Russia have conducted serious investigations in UFO reports. Many times recovering an item but denying it later. Who knows what they have found.

Point is, its not at Area 51. Its at a truly unknown location. If anything was ever at Area 51, it wasnt there for long before they had to move it.

14. Where should we begin our search for this facility?

If we found it, we could take over the world..

with a particle beam n spielberg special effects

15. this is definitely an interesting read. interesting they don't mention my kin.

how many think its a little soon for the government to be declassifying this? its only been 50 years...

edit- and by kin, yes, i do mean aliens.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEvbyHT0GOo"]YouTube- The Return of Dr. Octagon - "Aliens"[/ame]

16. First we must destroy the entity that protects said facility. Best option is hackers. Create the biggest army of the most elite hackers to coordinate an attack on all world governments and agencies.

17. Precisely.. we will unearth their location and black them out, I'll take a team and move in, you monitor from the station

Any activity report to me, walkie talkies on deck

If I find what we're looking for, this could be a new era

18. I can see it now...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ^^^Essentially what will happen but I posted it because I cant stop watching it:hello:

19. he belted that bitch^^^^^^^

20. Everyone knows the aliens are at the secret base in Dulce, New Mexico - DUH!!!

[​IMG]