Are your plants 3 weeks old?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by obvious1234, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Share pictures. Here are my plants almost 3 weeks old from seed.

Attached Files:

2. 16 days
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  3. Wow look how many sets of leaves you have already! Is it 16 days since you germinated seed or since seed sprouted or?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Very nice job

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

5. Since sprouted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. 2 or 3 weeks. I can't remember
    DSCF1916.JPG
    planning on bumping up nutes to 1/3 and topping tomorrow.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Looks great what size pot? Are you transplanting to final pot soon?

8. Looks great what size pot? Are you transplanting to final pot soon?
    Its currently in a 2.5 quart / 2.36L pot. Lol the other pic I took says it.. its the only reason I know.
    Actually was thinking of letting it root out and transplant to a hydroton basket then to hydro.
    That plant was started in rockwool, but stretched out when I placed it in the window. I plugged it deep in the pot you see and stuck it under 20hr T5 lighting.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. 20180616_005731.jpg 3 weeks and 2 days ayahuasca purple

• Like Like x 2
  10. Massive growth compared to mine but I think my plants are a week younger. I was i germinated them and then started counting the days.

11. just sayin some seeds / genetics take longer to sprout / develop root system hence longer veg time is needes

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  12. Yeah I tend to agree with you. Have you had much experience growing and smoking auto flowering genetics?

13. just once with a n.lights

• Like Like x 1
  14. Three weeks.
    21 days old.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  15. love ur touch bro

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Hey mick apparently you are using the best pots to grow also is that medium perlite? How did you achieve so much growth?

17. The medium is a 70/30 coco/perlite mix. I achieve the fast growth by starting in 1 ltr pots and feeding to run off every day with 1/4 strength bloom solution, pH'd to 6.0. The key to fast growth is oxygen to the roots.

• Like Like x 2
  18. two weeks in week2 red.jpeg week2 red1.jpeg

im contemplating raising my light a little bit so they can stretch some more, im already having issues with the light not hitting all parts of the plant nicely

• Like Like x 1
  19. air pots for the fckin win

20. Clearly the best technique I have seen. I knew more air to roots equal fast growth although the plants in veg but you feed quarter strength bloom solution? I'm definitely buying perlite to mix in my medium next transplant. Thanks