Are your parents cool with you smoking?

Discussion in 'General' started by marathon1, Jun 11, 2009.

1. Mine are, they rather me smoke that drink.

2. im pretty sure my mom knows, but she also knows that im old enough to make my own decisions..i've gotten into arguments (not screaming arguments) about pot with her before, and unless its starts interfereing with my life i dnt think she'll do anything

3. Nope not at all. They would rather me drink, in fact they could care less if I drink even though I'm 19 (live in USA btw). Dumb as hell :(

4. Ditto

5. i don't know, i guess so. they're not thrilled about it or anything, but... eh.

6. My mom would not have agreed to it before she passed, but my dad is kind of in the middle. He can't do anything about it. I am 22 and live 900 miles away from him, but he knows. We have talked about it. Again, I have just picked it up and while he doesn't agree that I should be doing it illegally, he understands the reasons why I am deciding to pick it up. Luckily he respects my decision, he just doesn't want to hear about it.

7. they don't like it, but they don't do anything about it. so i guess they are

8. I told my mom i smoke bud and she told me its all good because i live on my own and i got a job. however i would never tell my pops. He came to miami in the 80s from colombia and seen how drugs(coke) messed up alot of peoples lives. So he thinks weed is the same. One day i would love to smoke with both of them.

9. my parents really dont mind it too much they just dont want me doing it because it is illegal

10. See, I think my dad should give it a try. Texas issues some MMJ cards to severe cases, so he could get one if he wanted too. But I won't even try to convince him too.

11. Yeah,infact,my mom was the first person to ever know,other than the person I got it from.I was just like,hey check this out and ever since then they've been cool with it.Funny thing is,when I was a kid,my mom was one of those over protective parents.

12. mom supports it but can't smoke. she knows i've done other things and would much rather have me smoke weed than do a line. she always seems to know when i'm high and likes to joke and call me a stoner. just today she said "my little green friend" was waving to her from the window.
    dad also thinks it's better than other things. he likes to follow rules though. he hates it because it's illegal. he pretty much doesn't care though, as long as he doesn't have to see it. that's ok, i act straight around him.

13. Yep they're cool with it. In fact I'm picking up tomorrow for my dad, he wants to see if weed will help him get his appetite back (he's on chemo atm). Also my mom has smoked to try to help with her migraines and sleeping issues, sadly to no effect. But she was smoking some shitty hash imo.

So yeah, neither see it as an evil drug for evil waste cases.

14. Both of my parents are former stoners, although my dad still tokes every once in a while. They never had a problem with me smoking when I was at home, so long as I stayed on the honor roll at school

15. My rents know and don't mind that I choose to smoke, only that it's illegal. They were a bit disappointed at first, but I've shown them I can handle myself and be responsible, so I think they don't mind too much.

16. Never smoked before I was 18. Then when I turned 18 my parents told me they would rather see me smoke than drink. I was always allowed to drink in my house if I wanted so I put 2 and 2 together and smoked for the first time during my summer after graduation.
    Three years later I have gone to Amsterdam twice with them!

17. I'm pretty sure atleast my mom knows I smoke but her, and my dad, are 2 of the most chill parents you'll ever meet. Not to the point where I can light up a J right infront of their faces, it helps that they're ultra gullible but there have been times where my mom knocks on my door RIGHT after I'm done blazing, you can cut the smoke in the air with a knife, and she doesn't notice anything (atleast doesn't make a point of it to me). Though she's said to me that I shouldn't "bring it into the house", it's more like don't ask don't tell.

My parents both think weed should be legalized anyway so to answer the question you could say they're cool with it.

18. my parents are ok with it, they just don't want to talk about it, and my mom will never loan me money, she thinks ill spend it on bud :\

Lol When I was growing I told her, and she said " don't get caught" lol

19. I smell under-18s. :mad: Or is that just stoner paranoia?