Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are your parents cool with you smoking the ganja?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iJeax, Dec 1, 2011.

1. My mom has caught me twice but it wasn't that big of deal. My fatha just doesn't want me to smoke it..never said no edibles :) anyway Love them, always will but fuck em on this one, im livin the high life.

2. My dad doesn't know, my mum doesn't care.

Me and my mum have a good relationship, she knows about everything I do, and she's fine with me smoking weed as long as i'm not on harder drugs, i've been there and now i'm off them. As for my dad, he's so old he doesn't even know what drugs are. He's eaten weed brownies baked by me and my mum, and he got high as fuck without realising, ended up going on giggles, then went to bed because he felt "funny" and was going to phone the doctors, then never did, it was funny as fuck.

3. I've toked with my dad before.
    He used to be a stoner to in high school.

4. not even in the slightest :x they honestly beleive it is super addictive and a gateway drug... -_____- tbh i'm really not mad at them for it, if i was told all of the stuff they were told as kids...i would probably think it was sent straight from hell too

5. dads a PO and moms a bitch, so bullshit is programmed into each of their minds thanks to government..

6. [quote name='"Ponyboii2"']anyway Love them, always will but fuck em on this one, im livin the high life.[/quote]

Amen to that !!!!!! :smoke:

7. Yeah, provided I don't smoke in the house.