Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are your parents cool with you smoking the ganja?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iJeax, Dec 1, 2011.

1. When my parents first caught me I just about shat myself but my dad was completely cool with it.

2. Yes, my mother is MMJ and I've toked with both my parents.

3. It helps with my medical problems so they're cool with it since it improves my quality of life

4. Yea mine are chill

5. My dad is (he did it when he was younger, so....) but my mom is dead against it. Fortunately they are divorced, so I can just smoke at my dads house.

6. i know my dad is. idk about my mom. all i know is when i have red eyes she goes, what were you doing up there (she knows i smoke weed in my bedroom upstairs) and she usually makes me lots of Italian food and shit lol.

7. Your unbelievably lucky.

8. My parents don't approve, but they think I need to learn from my "mistakes" rather than them forcing rules upon me.

We have sort of a "Don't ask, don't tell" policy and we get along pretty well.

9. my mom doesnt mind if i dont do it around her. my dad and i toke up occasionally so hes cool with it

10. My parents don't like the fact that I smoke weed, but respect that it is my choice and descision to do so.

11. Yall need to stop mentioning how old you are. Under 18 is not allowed here and against the rules. I dont mind yall being here but keep it quiet.

12. My mother is completely fine with it.. my dad smokes but I don't know if he knows I smoke again (Got arrested for it a year ago) but I doubt he would care all that much. Not like he can say anything.

13. My moms cool with it. She smoked at my age, shes done acid, she has done shrooms. Old hippie lady tbh

14. me too exaxtly!! pisses me off how they pretend to know everything. and think destroying our relationship is the best thing to do about my smoking when really i will never give up mary jane. if they want to be part of my life then they will have to accept that i <3 weed

15. I smoke with mine to this day.

16. My rents know I smoke and are okay with it. I don't smoke when I'm staying in their house anymore out of respect tho

17. My mom knows that i smoke and she also knows i grow actually helps me out with the plants from time to time, pretty damn cool seein as she's never smoked and never will she said it's better then buying off the streets.

18. i smoke weed with my mom at least 1x a week, everytime she tells me i should stop bahaha, she then proceeds to ask me to pack another for us

19. Dad is a rasterfarian and he has been smoking weed since he was a skid. Mom is still brainwash about it and I deeply think she doesn't like it because it is a contraband at the state I live in.

20. Nope. I'm getting kicked out by the end of this month because I got caught again somehow... Oh well. She's so brainwashed about it too so there isn't any point in explaining anything to her.