Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are your parents cool with you smoking the ganja?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iJeax, Dec 1, 2011.

1. My mom was ok with me smoking as long as:

She never knew I was high
    Never brought shit to the house
    And kept it from my brother.

Broke all 3 in like the first month of me smoking.

She had a tolerate hate relationship for my smoking.

My senior year I was able to come home high but still couldn't bring weed to the house.

2. Yeah man me and him blaze all the time.

And my mom doesn't mind really. But she keeps talking to me and freaking me out while im high. Im like, back the fuck up bitch!

3. LOL! I couldn't ever blaze with my dad, I wouldn't feel comfortable being high around him..

4. At first when I was like 14-15 they were both totally against it. But now that it's been so long and I'm older, they really don't mind as long as they can't smell it. It's like a don't ask don't tell kinda thing. I need to get my own crib though hahaha

5. My mom grew up in the right time I guess haha. My grandparents are former hippies but found Jesus and now its all bad.
    My dad is too straight to tolerate it, but I don't blame him. I'm sure if I put some facts out there if it came up, he'd see my views. My parents trust me and my judgment, so if its in moderation and I'm smart about it, I don't see any problem.
    Mom admits to loving the smell and sometimes missing it. I used to find lighters in the most RANDOM places all over the house as a kid, I always had a suspicion she smoked once in a while.
    I wait for the day she confronts me about it. Then I pack a bowl for us. Haha. Love my mom.

6. same here, that seems to be her only argument

7. Not really, but im workin on em...

Im 23, established, have never asked them for money, and working for a fortune 500 company while i get my degree...

They know they cant say shit... :devious:

8. My parents didn't find out I smoked until after I turned 18, so there wasn't much they could really do about it. I'm living at home while going to college, so occasionally mom gets on my case about smoking (she's anti-weed). For the most part, it's just "You shouldn't smoke anymore. It's not good for you," and that's that. Dad was disappointed when he found out I smoked, but then he retired and started smoking again so he doesn't care lol. I get him weed and we smoke together. It's chill.

9. well i'm 20, i'll 21 on the 31st of December, and my parents never cared what i did as long as i never ended up in jail throughout high school. Now they don't care at all since in their minds i know when i should and shouldn't smoke.

10. Seems like most of us here are lucky enough to have chill parents.

11. Here's the thing with my mom... she is alright about me smoking but dosnt want me to smoke in the house or outside of the house.. she caught me once with a bowl and about a gram and flipped the fuck out... then my neighbor called her saying i was on the roof so she caught me smoking a joint and she asked me what i was doing so i told her because lying just gets you in more trouble. she didnt seem to mind that much the only thing she said was i told you not to keep it in the house.

12. No. They say they would kick me out if they found me smoking weed again. I continue to smoke at home anyway because there is honestly nothing else to do.

13. On Thanksgiving, my mom and uncle and I left to go feed his dogs and he smoked us out. Last night was watching iRobot with my dad and he smoked me out. Yeah I think my parents are cool with it

14. Iuno man your parents seem pretty un-chill about blazing.. haha jk, that's pretty sick.

15. My father is like Red Forman from that 70's show; he'd put a foot in my ass and kick me out.

So I find it really funny I get away with doing it in my room every couple of hours and being high 24/7.

16. Conservative parents, so no.

17. My mom knows about it. She disapproves, but hasn't ever done anything about it. My dad is against it, but he doesn't know. Frankly, i don't care what he thinks cause his alcoholism has ruined our family and put me, my sister, and my mom in a horrible financial situation. He's too drunk to hold down a job, he's just drank and watched tv for the last 6 years. He could have gotten a job at any point, he has a masters in electrical engineering. He's in complete denial. Now the three of us going to have to move out together, away from him, or else we'll be sticking around to see our house get foreclosed upon. He's mooched over $10,000 from his kids (me included). Fuck alcohol. (sorry for the off topic rant)

18. Nope but that doesn't stop me lol

19. My mom and my whole family are narrow minded as fuck, plus religious so you can imagine being in a strict controlling household where they're always giving you long ass talks about how it would lead you to be an failure in life, etc. I took a break from smoking cause I'm tired of hearing them talk and once they talk they never stop.

20. I have an odd situation, I live with my mom. She has asked me for 2 $5's this year. I have smoked one of those with her, but I feel as if I'm not allowed to smoke here. Her main problem with it is that it is illegal and that people turn into "burn outs." My sister(she is moved out) told her she smokes 3 times a week, my mom thinks that is way too much. I used to knock that out in an average day easy.(I've cut back)
    She did ground me for a month for smoking, but I was 14 I believe so it's understandable. We talked about that recently and she's like "I really grounded you for that?" but I feel if she caught me now she would be most upset because I smoked in her house. I don't think she thinks I smoke much because of my grades. (3.5 GPA)
    When I come in high, she'll be like "Are you high?" I say no and she drops it.
    I like our system though.