Are you wasting THC?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Two-Bears, May 17, 2019.

1. Agreed with those that relate no big deal. Well as long as it is average potency grass.

I'm an occasional smoker as I dislike tolerance build up so never go through much quantity if smoking alone. In this new rec legal Cali era, there are several dispensaries a minor drive away so access is not an issue. Couple days ago went into one mid afternoon that had a line 30+ deep and 8 bud tenders behind counters working in a panic. A list of flower strains with 20%+ THC were all going for well over $12 a gram. I bought some 28% Fire Ocean Grown pre-rolls for $14/g. As an economic peon, that is not something I am going to want to be wasting by smoking in a regular joint if I can avoid doing so. Will be going to a Dead&Co concert this evening and plan to take my one-hitter along that can fit down inside the barrel of even 1/2 gram j's to smoke it more efficiently so and doing some sharing with known friends that are just going to need to deal with it.

Another issue is at home, j's tend to make a lot of smoking that over time sticks on everything it lands on creating odor. But more important for this person, a lot of stuff burns away if one is not paying attention between hits.

2. I think the odour factor depends on what you keep around etc...like if there's a pile of roaches are probably going to smell the same as your fingers do after a joint, but across the same room - I can smell even one snubbed out joint pretty strongly. On the other hand, since starting to vape only...if I walk into a place that has a bong that's been used even a few times and not emptied, the whole place will smell.

You're right on the burn factor...I mean it crawls when you're not inhaling it, but it still moves...I don't mind a bit of wastage personally...you could always get one of those fancy cigarette holders and smoke your joint like some kinda high-class villain...that would eliminate it.

Since vaping, gotta say...fuck a bong...though I still have the monthly joint, because I really miss it....smelling a joint burning? pure awesome.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Dunno about dabbing, but stainless steel is hazardous to weld without whole body protection including a breather. It's biohazardous from the other elements in it, and the gas is immediately harmful not to mention carcinogenic. I don't remember the exact gasses released, only that we were all warned about it in welding school, as in 'Wear whole body protection including a breather, or you're dead.'

4. Yeah someone above said it isn't I worked in a factory building shopping trollies galvanised metals n stainless being welded makes ya fucking ill being round it to long not a good thing n I'd highly recommend ya do not dab from stainless.. Only use titanium or glass designed for dabbing...

Sent from my 8050D using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. This is by far the best fucking thread ever posted.
    I have people working about my health , my money , my meds and my fucking dog my car my grow equipment .
    If I wear a seat belt and warnings labels on all kinds of shit
    I even seen a warning label on a claw hammer
    Saying if you hit someone in the head with that hammer it MIGHT JUST KILL THEM.
    Well ok ....
    Now I got people working how I smoke my fucking weed
    I feel totally fucking blessed .
    To all that worry I might be waisting my weed I am really really sorry .
    Really its was the worst time period of my life .
    Must been at least 10 seconds .
    Good thing you guys dont see all the weed all over my machine shop where I had been hanging my plants .
    I would have to feel bad again .
    Maybe more then 10 seconds this time .

20190714_092843.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  6. Nothing is ever a "waste" if you had fun doing it. :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. That's an awesome plant! What strain is it?

8. Amnesia Haze brother

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. I think I see my next beans on the horizon. :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Ming Joints !

• Like Like x 1
  11. What are the effects of CBN?

12. that's the bit that makes you lose consciousness

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. I grew up smoking joints, blunts, bowls, bongs, etc - trying all different things with different groups of people. Then, for ages, I only smoked bowls as I felt that was the best and easiest way to smoke. Last summer, I started smoking blunts again (dutchmaster palmas) and I haven't looked back since. I roll several a day, smoke them, and I seem to get most high this way and always have. I like joints, too so I'll start rolling a few of those here and there but I like how many different types of blunt wraps are available and I've gotten really good at rolling them again. In fact, better than ever :D

14. I feel the same way. I go to the dispensary for friends cause I get a better deal with my medical card. I have to not look at anything for me. For the longest time, there was something that was so good and so cheap, I'd buy a qtr or whatever. Now I keep finding little dispensary bags here and there, and jars and jars of bud. I can't possibly smoke all the weed I have in this house. I've started giving it away.

• Like Like x 2