Are you wasting THC?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Two-Bears, May 17, 2019.

1. I always had an impression that brass pipes were dangerous?[/QUOTE]

I have research aluminum , but not brass.
    Now that I have sourced out glass suppliers
    Everything I am producing is aluminum glasses lined .
    Wood over aluminum. Tubing over glass tubing

2. #22 Didactylos, May 24, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
    I was going to post to this thread yesterday, but when I wrote what I wrote I thought it sounded like I was bragging or something so I didn't post. And then I read the other posts and realized I'm not the only one who has more weed than they know what to do with.

So, it was my first time growing weed, and I really wasn't sure how much of a yield I'd get. I planted the legal limit for my area (6 plants) and in the fullness of time, I harvested. And got enough weed that I've been experimented with ice hash, dry sift, canna oil, and alcohol extraction (so-called 'Rick Simpson' oil) for five months now, and I still have half a dozen 2 liter jars of bud, plus two more jars in the freezer.

Joints a waste of THC? God, I hope so! I'm never gonna be rid of this bud before it all turns to cannabinol!

Well, actually I will be, because I'm going to extract all of it when I harvest my much more modest TWO plants this time around. :p

In the meantime, I'm smokin' joints daily, and loving the luxury of it. :D

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. 20190521_122656_HDR.jpg Backwoods is my choice

• Like Like x 1
  4. I vape I’m not wasting anything. Vaped material turned into coco caps

• Like Like x 1
  5. Put my dick in the dirt, love second generation weed. 20190523_143602.jpg

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  6. My son refuses to even consider a roach.
    I MUST share that photo with him.....

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. 20190421_104457.jpg 20190409_100030.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Some of the best joints ever doobie ashtray

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Oh man stinky fingers lol Back n the day I’d throw all my roaches in the bong

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. The rolling tray was made in 1933.

12. Smoking threw brass is toxic. Same with aluminum. Only metal that’s not toxic is stainless steel.

13. LOL I can smell that picture. Ach. It tastes like it smells. Does the job, given...and I suppose it's easier and a slight step up from straining your bong...but taste wise its about the same.

14. I've read somewhere stainless releases toxic fumes when heated think it was in a dab section somewhere on line..

Sent from my 8050D using Tapatalk

15. Titanium isn't toxic is it??

Sent from my 8050D using Tapatalk

16. Where we live, laws have changed. Not TOO long ago, my son would have to ‘go find’ some pot.
    Now, we have a boatload. His answer surprised me until I realized ‘the change’.
    He wrote; “We’ve all been there”. (I thought he’d be revolted).
    These days, the roach is ground into the lawn.
    Ch, ch, ch, ch, changes.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I'm old school. So Joints were king in my day. Cheech and Chong smoked joints. we all did. Zig zag and job 1.25 were my favorite papers.

18. LOL I wrote from the whole "I've been there" perspective...yes, there were some times...there were some times.