Are you waiting for Ghost Rider 2?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by mackhenerry, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Hey guys, It will be the great installment of Ghost Rider. I'm sure all the Ghost Rider's Fans waiting to watch it and I'm also one of them. will you watch it?

2. No that movie sucks!

3. the first movie sucked and Nicolas Cage is wrong for the role, but the trailer for Spirit of Vengeance makes it look badass.

4. i dont like nicolas cage and the first one kinda sucked. what i hated about the first one was how increadably simple it was for him to kill his enemies. but ghost rider is one of my favorite super heroes so ill see it

5. No...just....no...

6. no the first one was fuckin terrible

7. absolutely not

8. Haha, nope.

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebCawfEnSWU]GHOST RIDER: SPIRIT OF VENGEANCE Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

say that no again after seeing that.

10. I think this movie is gonna be "okay" because they know how horrible the first one was and they're gonna do their very best to not screw up again, but what I also think is ghost rider needs to be given to the people behind this whole avengers part of marvel.... Theyre winning haha

11. nah they'd screw it up also. ghost rider can't be portrayed like any other superhero because he's not any other superhero. he's an anti-hero. he's just badass. I tihnk with this sequel they've given it to the right people, the directors of Crank.

check out this featurette that I just saw and witness the proof that shows you how this movie just might rip your testicles out when you see it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJMPMV8amHk&feature=fvst]Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance - Featurette #1 (2012) [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

12. No, the first one was painful and the trailer makes it look like it will have a shittier story than the first one and rely on special effects even more. It might be a "cool" movie and will likely be entertaining, but still blow.

13. #13 mydaddyatemyeye, Feb 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2012
    rely on special effects? more like badass directing from badass directors. dude, try to realize that what made the first ghost rider movie suck was the people producing it (mainly the director). no one is returning for the sequel except nicolas cage

do you want a practical effects ghost rider or something? try to be optimistic or sumfin

Edit: wtf dude, we got david goyer up in this bitch, and he came up with the story (and co-wrote) for so many good movies including the batman movies. sorry but this confirms it

14. there are fans of this movie?

15. The only two in the universe are blades here

:laughing:

16. I feel the movie could have had a hell of a lot of potential, until they casted Nicholas Cage, as the leading role. To me he is a subpar actor, only fit for certain roles, especially not as a superhero/villain.

17. Y'all are talking with a spambot (check out his signature). ;)

18. Nicolas cage is Nicolas cage in ghost rider 2

19. only op is :confused_2: