Are you very secretive about your smoking to friends?

Discussion in 'General' started by hashbrowns742, Jul 24, 2011.

1. I haven't told one friend of mine that I smoke, mostly because they're all brainwashed and anti-weed and shit.
    I have a friend who knows a guy who'll sell to you on a friendly basis, and is cool to smoke with (this friend doesn't smoke). He's quite a lot older than me (I'm 18, he's 24). I'm quite short (5'3-5'4) and I just didn't want it to be shady. Do you think it'd be shady to meet him cause of age difference and stuff?
    Went a bit off topic lol. Thanks

2. are you high?

3. I'm 18 (and 5'6) and chill/smoke with plenty of people 21+ it's no big deal, especially if he's just selling to you.

4. Nah he won't be just selling, he's quite a friendly guy -- If he thinks it's my first time, he wants to be there and help newcomers. I can't admit to smoking before that cause it'll criminalise my family...it's very complicated haha

5. do not dis-hona the famry

6. No, not really... unless you look like you're 12. Dude wants to make money. He's not checking IDs and only selling to guys with Rip Van Winkle beards. He would probably sell to you if you were five feet tall even.
    Back in the day, as a shorter youth, we would buy from older folks all the time. They weren't turning us down because we were too short or too young. Chill out and smoke some weed.

7. He's not exactly a dealer in the way you guys would have experienced -- he's a guy who likes smoking weed, meeting new people etc, but if you're not great friends with him he'll want you to throw some money in, which is obviously acceptable. I just don't want to end up in a bad situation...I'm just paranoid like that.

8. In a bad situation? What is he going to do?
    Don't worry about it, just relax man. You're probably not the only younger guy this dude has smoked with. When he was younger he probably smoked with older people. Chill out, don't overthink things and don't be so paranoid.

9. Lolol 18 to 24 isn't far off

10. I tell bassically everyone I smoke not to show off, but if people don't agree with it I think there to narrow minded that i would bother with them. Obviously if they don't want to do it but dont mind I dont care but if someone is a narrow minded brainwashed turd I'd rather do without.

EDIT: Plus bassically everyone does it anyway no one really cares

11. There are just a few I don't tell because they know my parents really well. When I go off to school in another state I won't care. I thought it would bother me if people knew but it doesn't at all. I tell just about everyone.

12. I don't tell people because they'd 1) give me shit for it 2) literally call the police on me haha

Thanks everyone

13. ...dude you forgot to divide the height difference by age difference to get the mathematical answer for the level of awkwardness or shadiness one could expect to encounter... :smoke:

14. Everyone knows I smoke, it kind of sucks. I'm not sure how I got the rep for it but everyone just assumes I'm high or going some where to go smoke. I hate it when people fucking talk about me like they know me but actually don't know the slightest thing about me.

15. Same here. I tell people I smoke and they think I'm high all the time. Also, I love how people will make up stories about you when they don't know you at all. Ah well, I could care less :smoke:

16. I'd have to say most 24 year olds i've met have been more awkward than the 18 year olds i've met.

17. ALL my friends smoke lotsa weed

18. Everyone knows I smoke

I do not care

And stuff

19. He's not even 10 years older then you?? dont worry about it brahhh

personally i love getting from old people.
    even tho i have the paranoia of them robbing me they have a gun cus there so old they cant physically fight.

The day i ran from the DT's trying to arrest me, they just saw me cop from a 70 year old.

boy was the bags fat and dankity dank.

20. Nope, I tell everyone i smoke (Except my gf).

Most of my friends smoke with me or their fine with it but just dont smoke. I cant hang around people that are Anti-weed for no reason.

Hell i told my FAMILY i smoke lol. .....Now family reunions are a LOT better hahahaha... Uncles blaze all day