Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are you usually...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Valcurium, Jul 2, 2012.

1. High or sober when you post on GC? I actually find I tend to be more often sober

2. I'm high more then Im sober, so usually high.

3. Both... Just depends

4. Usually both. If I'm high and bored I'll go on. If I'm dry and sober I'll go on and wish that I was high...

5. Sober, I should try GC when I'm high

6. I'm usually bangin your mom, like right now

7. More often than not, I'm sober...usually at work (like right now). At home I'm always high, which causes me to space out and do other stuff, not including going on GC. I like looking at the store high, but I just don't look at the forums haha.

8. Home=high
    Out the house=50/50

9. Both. I'm a little high right now.

10. Ripped unless I'm at work

11. Waiting for my girlfriend to get done having her vag inspected by her doctor. Currently not high, tend to get on here to kill time. GC App for android. Win

12. usually sober. if im high, its usually just during the comedown, not the peak. in my opinion, i would rather do something active during my high and then when im buzzing and i want to chill, i can still go on GC.

13. usually high.
    but i browse sober, as well. :)

14. i browse both sober and high. buy usually only post when I'm high.

15. Usually sober. When I'm high I experience real life not a forum.

16. Usually sober. I tend to go on here when I can't blaze but wish I could. When I'm high there's so many other things I rather do.