Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are you tight with your dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by its4thecat, Sep 11, 2011.

1. So yesterday I was thinking about how most smokers I know have a little bit of an awkward relationship with their dealer. It's just a business arrangement with a few dabs and maybe a couple of jokes. But I'm really close to my dealer. We started smoking together and then went separate ways. He became a pretty mid-big scale dealer and I'm well...me? :eek: But he delivers and always hooks me up. Two days ago I got 5g of dankasfuck strawberry cough for $40, which by NYC standards is ridiculous. I'd usually have to pay like $65-$70 for that, and that's considered a good deal too. Most people I know are paying $80-$100 for 5g.

It really pays to be good friends with someone like that. So I feel bad for people who aren't close with their dealer I guess. Do you personally know yours well?

2. It's definitely better to know your connection well.. it only becomes a problem when people who go to him then find out you are 'close' with them.

I know mine well.. and eveyone i know, knows i know mine well.. which just means they ask me for shit constantly, hoping to get the 'deals' i get... If only he wasn't such a paranoid sassafrass and would meet new clients... then again, who wants to tempt the drought-faeries D:

3. Mad tight with my dude! He's always got Dank and he hooks me up with like 1.7 dubs...4g eighths

4. yeah... i always have to give my buddy (he's a montana medical marijuana patient) rides to other people and shit. He always smokes me out whenever i buy a sack... for example last time i bought a bag we were chilling at his friends house and they let me hit the 6 foot bong and take a sick dab of oil from his bong. My buddy always has good hash too... 20-40/g for that shit depending on if its oil or brick.

I just hate the prices these days since most caregivers here upped their prices: 140/half oz and 275/half oz now... and i think it's 280/oz if he wants 2 different strains. So that means i get charged 25/half eighth, 50/eighth, 100/q, 150/half, 300/oz... for now... cant wait until my grower friend harvests.... 200/oz, 800/qp ftw.

5. My best friend was mydealer when i lived in massachusetts. Always hooking it up, never skimping it. Its a good relationship to have for sure

6. Me and my dealer are not close but he always ask me to stay and smoke with him. I do every now and then.

7. Yeah, if not why would you get tight with them?

8. If you have a better relationship with your dealer then your gonna have better hookups, I always try to smoke my dealer out for future purposes, like sex, keept it nice and tight (No homo). But for me personally, I have 4 different dealers, and we all hang together. Basically everyone I know is either a middleman, caregiver, or just a MMJ to dealer. We smoke down though!

9. My dealer is a really close family friend so i get pretty good hook-ups. But he has been dry for a little while.

10. I got a strictly business relationship, been going strong for 4 years now.

It's just simpler, we both know why I'm calling, its easier to skip over the bullshit and get to the point.

Not to mention the ridiculous prices :D

11. My old dealer, fuck yeah we were boys. But now that he's gone, my current dealer is somewhat alright

12. I have been picking up off of my guy for a few months now and he hooks me up fat all the time. we are really good friends too so he gives me fat hookups, gives me money for gas for runs, etc.

13. ive got 3 dealers, all 3 are my friends.I chill and smoke and drink all the time with all of em.

14. yeah, my dealer is my best friend, been that way since before he started dealing

15. Me and my old dealers all worked together, so they were my boys. I moved and I don't even know my dealer. It's just this guy that my friend goes to with my cash to get weed.

16. He's family :smoke: