Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are you the biggest stoner you know?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by The Crunge, Jul 29, 2012.

1. Nope, probably my Uncle is

2. Idk, probably. Haha I know how to grow and I have smoked a good bit of weed in the time that I've smoked. Haha I can't afford ounces a week and shit but on terms of knowledge of bud, I know a good bit of the stuff. I don't wanna smoke a lot of weed, Haha I rather smoke a few joints a day

3. im a very knowledgeable stoner:wave::cool:

4. Biggest stoner ive smoked with was in grde 12 i met this grade 8 girl who fb messaged me and told me she smokes and drinks. Then we proceeded to sneak out at 11pm and hit two bowls. This was at a boarding school. She turned out to be a slut and tried to hook up with me but i said no, im not a pedo. She smokes all the time whenever she can and has been to a theraputic boarding school for a year cuz her parents knew she was a mess. Shes still a mess to this day. Lol

5. man i go though 1g-1/8th in a day. my brother smokes more than me. so its still a no

6. barring my dealers... yea probably

7. Only because I ALWAYS have bud, I`m gonna rank myself 1st. My besttie friend, she don`t always have weed, but when she does, she can smoke and drink me under the table.....and gawd she has a low coffee table! lmao

8. It always blows my mind when people talk about smoking an oz a week.

I don't have any friends that really smoke often., so by definition I'm the biggest smoker in the group

9. I'm probably the 3rd or 4th biggest stoner out of my group, but that's mainly because of my living situation. Once I get my own place, I'll probably be going through an O every couple of weeks as long as I can afford it.

10. What is it with everyone saying they have so much knowledge of marijuana lol it's not like u need a degree in science to be a stoner...and what is considered knowledge? Knowing the technical terms for thc and cbd? Or knowing the grow process? I'm intrigued as to why almost every other post is talking about knowledge but no one is elaborating on that.

11. No not even close.

12. Elaboration.

I was mostly talking about the grow process, as well as curing. When talking about weed sometimes certain things come in to play about it, and not everyone knows it all. Like how my friends didn't know that you change plants to 12/12 light for flowing. If your truly wondering how this might come into conversation, we where talking about a recent fire nearby that caused a huge grower in our area, to have his plants turn into hermi's since the electricity was cut for several days. They also didn't know the term hermi which I again explained to them about it being both sexes. Then had to further elaborate about how weed is actually two different sexes, and how you want females, and so on. I could also get into when I explained cfl's to them...

Either way, I'm not saying I know it all. Hell I don't know much about lighting other than cfls. Nor would I know anything about hydroponic growing.

13. I definitely smoke the most out of all my stoner friends. I know a shit load about weed, but I don't think it's fair to say I know more than they do.

But where I'm living now, none of my friends blaze regularly, so I am the resident 'druggie', if you will