Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are you stoned right NOW?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ChiTownBlaze, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Just wondering, how many of you are actually high when your on GC. do u blaze up then go on?
    cuz tbh sometimes, im just too high to even understand wtf im reading on GC lol, so i just get off.

2. No. Yourself?

3. ahahahaha i literally just smoked a bowl and then logged on and saw this

4. I am, actually.

5. Yea man i am hahahaha.

6. Lol isnt GC a whole lot better while your at mars?

7. dont think im stupid, i like to call being high, hitting mars :)

8. congrats on post number 100!! :D

9. make it your signature

10. Holy fuck so baked.
    .. perfect thread.

11. wait make what my signiture? lol

12. I think he means that Mars thing you mentioned, bro. That was a cool story, bro.

13. big penis^

14. cool story bro

15. Of course I am high, shit I thought this post was concerning how you can tell if you are high.:confused: Well I already thought of my advice for that question so mine as well not waste it.
    Go look in a mirror, if you don't laugh then you either have no sense of humor or are not high. If you are high you will laugh your ass off and say "I am high!":cool::smoke:

16. i just woke up and smoked some of my new freshly dried bud off my plant and omg its so good. im high as shit hahaa

17. yup smoked a bowl 15 mins ago

18. indeed i am. very. its only 1:15pm but fuck it im having a day off. gonna play sega games and eat cheese slices.

first post ftw, hi everyone, im colum. i like weed and stuff.

youre funny so im stalking you.

19. Well Ive got this small pile of green plant matter that says "yes, soon you will be high"

20. i smoked some dank that, the first half of the bag tasted like fruity plado, then the last 2 fat hits tasted like really good fruit candy..???
    i am baked rite now man