Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are you smoking a SPLIFF or a JOINT?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ThatOneOtherDude, May 26, 2018.

1. I am smoking a spliff rn enjoying the sun. 2 to 5 weed to tobacco ratio i would say.
    [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

2. I’ve always have a very moderate tobacco habit, and lately I’ve been smoking spliffs to try to cut down. I’m down to about 1/5 ratio tobacco/weed. I’ve been wondering about the health effects of that small amount. Only 2 a day.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  3. You may find this to be interesting since you are trying to quit tobacco! “Cannabidiol reduces cigarette consumption in tobacco smokers: Preliminary findings”(full study is available here http://cannabisclinicians.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/CBDcigarettes.pdf ) - “24 smokers were randomised to receive an inhaler of CBD (n=12) or placebo (n=12) for one week, they were instructed to use the inhaler when they felt the urge to smoke. Over the treatment week, placebo treated smokers showed no differences in number of cigarettes smoked. In contrast, those treated with CBD significantly reduced the number of cigarettes smoked by ~40% during treatment. Results also indicated some maintenance of this effect at follow-up. These preliminary data, combined with the strong preclinical rationale for use of this compound, suggest CBD to be a potential treatment for nicotine addiction that warrants further exploration.“

I imagine a CBD vape pen would also work to help you quit tobacco! And a 40% reduction in just 7 days, isn't bad at all! Don't you wonder what the results would have been with a 2 or 3 week study?

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 1
  4. I don't smoke joints often, but definitely a joint over a spliff. I don't mess with tobacco lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. Splif in Jamaica yeah let's try, splif in usa or canada no thanks lol that toxic tobacco get that poison away from weed.

• Like Like x 2