Are you sick?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by weedypowerpuff, Mar 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I\'m still here. And my spirituality and philosophy has upset alot of you. I try to be patient and not get angry but you guys are pissing me off. So I\'m not spiritually sound. I am not going away, and will continue to post my philosophy and spiritual standing. Don\'t come to my threads. Until I\'m banned I will continue to post in yours my beliefs. Agree with them or not you can kiss my firm, white, ass! I\'ll be here every possible day to spout my views. Truths or not, you do it and I don\'t put you down or demand that you be banned.

This insanity. Anger is insanity. Stupid decisions come from angry minds people. Can\'t you just tolerate my opinions without taking them as personal attacks. If you disagree with me don\'t act angrily. You may find yourself banned. Irony, don\'t let it happen to you.:cool:

2. acctualy i have already been baned...and reserected!!!

so what kind of fight are you looking for?

if you want a discusion about belifes anf faith or what ever ...start disscussing and stop bitching...

i am talking to you am i not?

if you realy are firm in your beliefs than why do you get so defensive?
    like you are affraid...maby you dont see this but it is rather obvious to me you are still liveing with alot of fear...

fear that if any little thing breaks down the belife that has gotten you this far you will fail again?
    the thing you need to learn is that faith grows and changes like every thing arround you..

and what it took to get you started may not look the same to you when you reach the other end...

i think you feel you have found it ....this is just a misunderstanding...what you have found is the path...now are you going to stand there looking arround and shouting...or are you going to start traviling down it to find what elts lies before you?

stop living in the past my brother
    live today
    learn from yester day
    and deal with tomorrow when it gets here

3. Not you some others. You seem to be on the path that leads you to Jesus, Maybe you have a different soiritual gift or maybe you aren\'t even in the ball park. I don\'t know you. But my conviction has carried me here. Our experiences differ depending on alot of factors. Mine is different I guess why I don\'t know. But each mans relationship may vary.

4. my path leads me to the truth ...which is what jeasus is (in biblical tearms...affter many translations...)
    reality does not reliy on you beliveveing in the man ..only the idea of what he stood for and his taechings ...all he ever tryed to do was show people what they alreay had inside of them selves but most never get it so the \"church\" and orgainizations like yours try to put it to you in a way \"they\"think you will get it...and also with alittle of there own spin to point thing in the direction they want it to go

so in my mind ...religin of anykind distorts truth and faith from its base

its base is inside of all of us...it is power and life and truth
    and life is about unlocking these things regardless of the obsticals in your path

hense the long broad path easy to walk that leads to hell

and the narrow winding path full of obsticals and lessons leads you t the ultimit goal

5. by the way i was hopeing you would repond to the meat of my post insted of just ackowlaging that i posted

6. You know, people may be a little less hostile towards you if you stop telling them, \"My religion is the one religion, believe it if you will, doesn\'t matter though because you and your entire family will be condemned to eternal torture if you do not accept Jesus as your savior!\"

Just a thought.

7. dudes, the only reason this dipshit posts this stuff is to get a rise out of us, and to start arguments. i say then when this religeous poser posts something like this, we as a whole (grasscity) ignore it.

8. You would say that.

9. muther fucker tighten up already...
    when ever someone sayes something you dont like insted of talking about it u just clam up...no wonder noone likes you ..you are way to colsedminded ...you dont want a discusion you just want to rant....fuck

say something about what you got going on and be open to some tother ideas which may help you better what you are doing already

10. looks like i got served. look at this losers avatar. redneck looks like a jeff foxworthy wanna-be and an advertisment for budweiser and skoal all wrapped up into one!!

11. Redneck\'s do it better my freiend. Yure fuunny. I like you. You\'ll get served when the comedy subsides. Seriously though. Don\'t drink, and using skoal...well... That\'s just messed up.:cool:

So what\'s your avatar some dead shit, huh? Mines a little more lively. I think that guy looks cool and alive.

12. Fucking Hooray, another thread about jesus and religion from weedypowerpuff.

How bout talking about something new- or if you still want to defend your beliefs why don\'t you stay on a single thread?

This is getting rediculous- everyone of your threads is the same BS.

13. Q: Why can\'t Jesus eat M&Ms?

A: They keep falling through the holes in his hands.

14. I find you more hilarious than the comedy network, weedypowerpuff, I sit here, read your posts and laugh untill I cry.

So yeah, I hope you stick around for awhile, it keeps my entertained.

15. Q: Why can\'t Jesus save the world?
    A: Jesus died.

16. fuck this guy isent talking about jesus ...all he is doing is saying how you dont want to talk to him about it ...

so i tryed to talk to him about it and he is a pussy

i ask him questgens ...he does not answer...

just some dumb two word response...

what the fuck?

and by the way i dont have to care if you believe the same way as me for me to like someone....so stupid to think everyone should think and act the same way

if that was how it was ment to be ..we would all look the same to dont you think...and have the same voice?

or no we would have no voice becouse if we all thought the same shit all the time there would be no need for omunication....

what a bunch of dumbasses we all are...

we could all be perfect if we all put on the same outfits and sat in the dark not saying anything....

17. This blends in with several different threads that the author has posted already. We don\'t need a million threads on the same topic. Keep discussions on the same thing going in the same thread.

Thanks.

18. Wait...I read the entire first post. That\'s enough for me. No need to worry about multiple topics now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.