...are you serious?!

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by xtiffany, Mar 11, 2010.

1. i called target, best buy, and even walmart to see if they have anymore of the new Jimi Hendrix CD, but to no avail. mannn, i havent smoked a blunt in a long long time and i wanted to smoke one while listening to his new CD. if i knew people still bought cds, i would have made an effort to get it the day it came out, which was yesterday!

what a bummer. :(

2. i can help you in this matter, if you really want it

3. isohunt then if you want to support the album buy it in a week when they're restocked.

nah mean

4. elaborate...

5. sending a pm

6. Yeah seriously.

Just download it like every other person in the world does, or you can easily listen to the songs online if you are one of those people against downloading.

7. People still buy cds?

8. no, i want the physical cd.

9. yes but the point is that if you want to smoke a blunt and listen to the songs its entirely feasible.

the cd might have to wait but the tracks are like 3 clicks away.

anyway i'm gonna start noddin out now so yah..

10. i usually try to buy cd's from bands i really like and want to support. i hate when nowhere has them in stock to man.

11. im probably gonna listen to one or two tracks on youtube, but not the whole cd. im gonna wait till i get it, so itll be more savory.

12. Grab the online file?

If it was vinyl I could understand, but digital is digital.

13. There a new Hendrix cd? Hasent he been dead for the last like 40 years?

14. yeahhh, i know what you mean. cds i usually buy arent at mainstream stores. but Amoeba and Rasputin Record stores usually save the day. :D

15. waaaaaaaat i thought ol JH died a while back.
    :eek:
    do you mean new like pac and biggie new?

16. To everyone who thinks buying a CD supports the band they like, you are wrong. You would be better off sending them $1 each in the mail, and illegally downloading it, because they probably just made about a $0.97 profit off that dollar you just sent them, over what the CD pays.

17. What does it mean "to buy a cd?" This phrase is not in my dictionary. :devious:

18. Sometimes I am. Sometimes I am not.

19. no, Jimi and his band wrote/produced the songs after Electric Landlady, but unfortunately never had the chance to release them because he OD'd.

the songs were remasted by his long time friend and audio engineer, Eddie Kramer.

20. nah man, see it went like this. jimi faked his own death and became 2pac and biggie, biggie is just pac in a fatman suit, and then fakedboth of those deaths and now he's chillin at area 51 with elvis , paul mccartney, and the aliens.