Are you satisfied with the way your life is going currently?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by F. Fontaine, Oct 27, 2011.

1. Hey blades, I made this thread so that everyone can post their feelings on how their life is currently going. It can amass the entire spectrum of possible human feelings and even ones you didn't think possible. You can post multiple times in this, it's not a one time deal.

I guess I'll start. I'm relatively satisfied for the most part. I go to one of the top ten universities in the nation, I eat three hot meals a day, I sleep in a nice warm bed every night, I've got a solid group of people I depend on and hang out with (wouldn't call them close friends just yet, I have an expansive vetting process for friends). I'm doing better than some people in third world countries and I'm not on the street begging for change. I'd say I'm pretty fortunate.

I also don't feel as inspired to hit the bong-vape recently. I haven't smoked in two weeks. I hope I'm not falling out of smoking herb because it's something I used to enjoy in excess last year every single fucking day, every hour on the hour. Maybe its just a phase.

I wish my love life was better. It got to a point last year when I got tired of being the male equivalent of a slut and I really wanted to try and focus on a singular relationship. The only reason I was able to screw a good amount of females was because I am referred to as "sex in shirt" by one of my strictly platonic female friends. My senior year of high school, freshman and sophomore year of college I was pretty much living in a revolving sex machine. There was this one girl I couldn't stop fucking last year. She was cocaine to me. There was also the fact that we'd get super high together. However, I had to cut it off because it was just so devoid of anything else. I'm so lucky I didn't catch anything. I also regret every single girl I've had sex with. Of course, it's hard not to fall back into that trap when there are so many fine girls everywhere, but it's for the best I suppose. I don't think I'll have a girlfriend for a while due to my personality and inner issues.

2. Lol
    Scumbag Steve.

Makes thread asking if your life is going good
    To describe how good his life is.

3. craptastic.
    cant find a job, no car, no money, few months away from going to jail cuz i cant pay a corrupt business(thanks perry, you douchebag), cant get back to college, and i'll be homeless soon if i'm not in jail.

4. Sucks, I;ve made alot of bad decisions lately.
    75% of the people that go to my high school hate me, going to college soon so idgaf.
    It just kinda sucks.

5. Shit balances it's elf out. good days, then days when you smoke more Joints than usual to make it a good day

6. Chill mann smoke a bowl and be happy for op.

I would say I am happy with the way my life is going. Graduated high school and am currently working 2 low paying jobs. Going to community college next semester and need to get over my anxiety and go away to university next fall. I dont know why I struggle with going away to university so much, guess just because I am a home-body.

Hopefully I graduate college and go to law school to become lawyer. Gotta keep your eyes on the prize.

7. don't get married,yall will be regretting it seriously regretting it,i am married to a grade A bitch,and daughter is following suit,probably gonna get the hell outta here and start over,don't need this shit.i love my kids but i am not going to live in dispare for no reason,15 years of marriage well piss on it,gotta move on,told wife to devorce me through the mail,sweet home alabama here i come,back to my roots,where i belong.

8. Problem solved! Go to jail, work some shit out you know, living arrangements with girls that fall in love with felons. Then come out and live it up! no worries man

9. Satisfied? No. I'm not happy with my life, currently. I moved back home with my parents and am going to a shitty college while working at a shitty chain restaurant. Hey, things could be worse; a whole hell of a lot worse. All in all my life isn't bad, I just make it to the next day and smoke some j's along the way. Ever since I can remember, I have been going with the flow or taking the path of least resistance. This thing called life has always kind of worked out. However, I'm thinking of changing my way of life, but I am not sure if it is wise to do so.

10. i have had the most terrible year ever. lets start off, with my dad owned his own company... we used to be pretty good off. he was making 300k+ a year... lost his business. and had to find a job. now he's gone through like 5 jobs this year trying to find the right one thats good and pays well. he went from making 300k plus to not even making 100k a year. we lost our nice house in jan. had to move into a 2 bedroom apt. its me my mom and dad. my birthday was mar 14.. 2 hours before my birthday my grandpa died. I still dont have a car... i HAD like 3000$ but my parents had to "borrow" for rent, car payments etc.. now i have like 200$... im doing terrible in school i dont give a fuck about school. and yeah... someone beat that

11. No, asshole. I didn't make this thread to describe how my life is going fantastically (which its not).

12. Fuck no.

Who is?

13. No not at all. Single, havent gotten laid in way too long, more importantly havent shared intimate human emotion in forever. No 'career' to speak of, seasonal job just ended and I have nothing lined up, plus whats left of my final pay is going to next months rent. I have nothing left for weed, smokes, food, or gas. My landlord just lost her well paying job due to a piss test and if she doesnt find something else right away she is selling the house and moving out of town wich leaves me up shits creek unless I want to move in with my parents(and nothing against them but I would get insanely depressed if I had to move back home). I dont like the city I live in but at the same time the few people I communicate with are here so I feel stuck. I really dont know what im going to do in the near future. Hopefully my landlord gets a new job and so do I pronto otherwise the near future does not look good for me.

The only thing I look forward to lately is video games and sleeping, even weed seems to have lost it's touch as of late.

14. Na shit is all fucked off . Graduated highschool still havent started college but plan to next semester just to give it a shot so i can get "a higher paying job". Still at home been applying for jobs but ive been smoking so no way im passin a piss test . I just wanna start workin so i can atleast get out on my own and start doin some shit so im not lookin forward to the day ending everyday .

15. I'm happy with my life, always have been, even when times weren't so good. The only thing I regret are all those girls I could have had sex with, and didn't...

16. Eh. Got a good job. Going to a community college... Which will prob change in the near future to no school. Just don't have the drive for it anymore. Moving back in with my mom in 5 months or so to pool all my pay. Then head back out on my own after a year or so.

17. Nope. I'm Mr.SoloDolo

18. when my grandpa died i said fuck school
    i picked the burner up and i grabbed some marijuana
    two years later screamin' out "you dont wanna"

19. Doin pretty good in school but not gettin on with family , nerli got kicked out of house yesterday , only got tomorrow then i`m off for a week for halloween , not got much money so no bud , but im gonna pick up 4 cans of stonehouse cider and a go halfs on a pack of l&m smokes and chill out in the field with afew pals , im so broke lol

20. No, I can definitely improve it though. Just takes time man :smoke: