Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are you proud to be a stoner?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AdamArmy, Aug 23, 2012.

1. I am. I wear weed t shirts and other accessories. It's sweet. People come up to you and say nice shirt and you start a conversation and you just met someone new. And I wear discreet shit that only stoners will recognize like the mmj cross. If you don't like weed you can go fuck off. I used to care what people thought but I learned to embrace it. Obviously I don't do that when I'm holding shit lol

2. I'm proud as fuck! All those people who look down on us can fuck themselves!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MP-3-ilESOw]kottonmouth kings proud to be a stoner - YouTube[/ame]

3. yes, yes i am:cool:

4. currently my phone's background.

Attached Files:

5. yep, im proud as hell! once a stoner always a stoner

6. Yes I am,it's one of the few things I love.

7. Being a stoner is not really an accomplishment, so it's tough for me to say that I am "proud" of it but I am proud of that huge bong rip I took this morning

8. Grasscity reminds me why I'm proud to a stoner/toker.

Most of you are open minded, freedom loving rebels. The world needs to catch up to us.