Are YOU on the terrorist watch list?

Discussion in 'General' started by Boosh, Dec 17, 2007.

1. We should all start hanging that Soviet flag... home of the free!

2. I am certainly in that list.

You tend to notice constant surveillance of you. :wave:

The FBI has been taking a look at me because of my computer skills, with Linux and it programs, and encryption helps a lot of activists quite a bit. They don't really like that.

3. come on man, why cant we just live anymore?

4. I didnt read it, I don't want to. I want my career to be in Fire Fighting, and I surely would NEVER acdt ads a government spy.

I want to do 2 things as a fire fighter, save lives, and stay fit(and that gets more ladies ) lol

5. Nah, was born here, so I'm good, don't have too much of a bad record, but fuck it, if they somehow think I'm a terrorist then the worlds coming to an end anyway.
    Seeing as how I'm a peaceful stoner.

6. I'm a Canadian so of course.

THIS STATEMENT HAS BEEN EDITED BY THE GOVERNMENT OF CANADA
    CETTE DECLARATION A ETE EDITEE PAR LE GOUVERNEMENT DE CANADA

http://www.canada.gc.ca/main_e.html

7. I don't think Terrorist Watch List is a good name.

I prefer Political Enemy Watch List.

or Enemy of the State Watch List.

EDIT- WhatsThatSmell - Dude shuddup, you're gonna ruin everything.

8. With the firefighter thing, it sounds like they are just looking for suspicious things like weapons in combination with other potentially terrorism related items? I don't think it means they are gonna go through your furniture and stuff, just look around. What is the problem with that? I'd rather have firefighters just looking around a room and find some potential terrorists than be oblivious to their surroundings if they are in fact in a home of a terrorist.

9. Hahahah, this somehow reminded me of that simpsons episode where homer calls NASA all pissed off.

It was something like this:

"Hey is this NASA?"
    "Yes, how did you get this number?"
    "SHUT UP"

10. With an attitude like that no wonder our civil liberties are so easily taken away. The pretend like there is an emergency when they want to look around your house without a warrant. So, you now have no real privacy from an unwarranted search. If they find drugs, you are fucked.

EDIT: I am probably on that list and damn proud of it. The Government is doing a piss poor job of actually helping its people by spending billions on an unjust and unneeded war when 40 million Americans can't even pay for health insurance. Other people can't even eat today, and the fact that we just swept Katrina under the rug while still leaving it one of the most poor and devastated areas in the United States. We are not a progressive country, we are becoming everything our founding fathers said no to. I hope we have fun while our empire falls to the ground.

11. the fbi has not been watching you beacuse of your 1337 skillz dude..........
    they dont give a fuck if your good with *nix or coding, and encryption would only keep your ass covered for minutes.......

12. When my house caught on fire, firefighters had to notify the police of what was inside the house.... bout 25 pieces of glass and 2 plants. They were nice firefighters though and complimented the "nice looking cannabis." :D We weren't charged for anything besides my friend that was growing the plants got a possesion ticket.

13. Bah, if my house ever burns down I guess Ima let the bitch burn. I aint tryin to go to jail :D

I like terrorists. :eek:

14. I was on the potential columbine school watch list, so I'm sure I made it on this one :p

I'm sure anyone who has been arrested is for that matter.

15. It's not really 1 in 350 Americans. I mean technically it is but I'm guessing a lot of those are criminals. So it's not like 1 in 350 average Americans will be on the list..

16. I disagree. I think that they monitor you based on your day to day functions such as flying places, making money appear, shit like that. I also think they watch you if they think you have experience with explosives or extensive experience with firearms.

17. Yeah...I'm sure they do. Not many people have experience with explosives and firearms though. So the pool to pick terrorist suspects from is a lot smaller then 350 million people...