Are you okay...? - Three words every stoner hates hearing.

Discussion in 'General' started by TallyWhacker, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Know what I mean? If you're stoned right now you will.

Anyways, what's your personal 3 least favorite words to hear? Let's hear it.

2. Not three words, but I hate that one person that announces to everyone in the room "Look how red his eyes are!". As if it's the most unnatural thing to get red eyes when I'm high as fuck lol. Plus it brings everyone to look at me like I have some sort of disorder, totally kills my high.

3. Damn, true. I wear contacts so I've always got an easy deflective excuse.

4. "Im so high"...

Like.. "nigga we smokin n vibin, I already kno ur dumbass high."

5. Hate that shit! Whenever I'm high in public , there's ALWAYS at least one person that has to say " he's high"

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

6. "Are you high"?

No, the five bong hits didn't do it for me so now I'm just staring at this wall because it's pretty

7. Stop eating bro... 😤

8. "I'm not high"
    Bullshit we just cleared mad bongs and you're cheesin'. Don't be tryna lie so you can smoke more.

9. Or Let's stop smoking

10. #10 Royksopp, Aug 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2015
    "No more weed."

11. Think im pregnant

12. I'll get you back next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. OMG I remember a long long time ago in high school I would come in a litlte baked and there would always be ONE person who would tell everyone and say out loud that I was high. FUCK I hate that FUCKING SHIT, not a lot pisses me off either.

14. Hi I just found out you are my dad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. I hate being asked "are you okay?" as well.
    I end up questioning myself, usually the answer is no and I end up wallowing in everything wrong with life and myself.

Anxiety

16. "what's your problem?"

usually coming from my sister invading my space.

17. My cousin does something similar to this. He tells me to look at him, which when I do, it makes me laugh, leading him to say "you're cooked/high/blazed."
    Really fucking shits me and kills the high.

18. When I was younger in my teens and super addicted to counter-strike playing scrims and matches with friends online over ventrilo.... heated match last couple rounds and then i get a knock on the door by moms... "WALK THE DOG"

fml.