Are You Mental!?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Digit, May 1, 2003.

1. I always knew I wasn't right.

Disorder | Rating
    Paranoid: Low
    Schizoid: Low
    Schizotypal: Moderate
    Antisocial: Low
    Borderline: Moderate
    Histrionic: High
    Narcissistic: Moderate
    Avoidant: Very High
    Dependent: Very High
    Obsessive-Compulsive: High

2. Disorder | Rating
    Antisocial: High
    Borderline: Very High
    Histrionic: Moderate
    Avoidant: High
    Dependent: High
    Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

3. Paranoid: Very High
    Schizoid: Moderate
    Borderline: Low
    Histrionic: Low
    Avoidant: Moderate
    Dependent: Low

hmmmm maybe i need a little bit of help ohh well fuck it ill live

4. <table width="300" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" border="0"><tr><td width="180"><font face="arial" size="-1">Disorder</font></td><td width="120"><font face="arial" size="-1">Rating</font></td></tr><tr><td><font face="arial" size="-1">Paranoid:</font></td><td><font color="#ff0000" face="arial" size="-1">Very High</font></td></tr><tr><td><font face="arial" size="-1">Schizoid:</font></td><td><font color="#ff0000" face="arial" size="-1">Very High</font></td></tr><tr><td><font face="arial" size="-1">Schizotypal:</font></td><td><font color="#ff0000" face="arial" size="-1">Very High</font></td></tr><tr><td><font face="arial" size="-1">Antisocial:</font></td><td><font color="#ff0000" face="arial" size="-1">High</font></td></tr><tr><td><font face="arial" size="-1">Borderline:</font></td><td><font color="#ff0000" face="arial" size="-1">Very High</font></td></tr><tr><td><font face="arial" size="-1">Histrionic:</font></td><td><font color="#cc0033" face="arial" size="-1">High</font></td></tr><tr><td><font face="arial" size="-1">Narcissistic:</font></td><td><font color="#ff0000" face="arial" size="-1">Very High</font></td></tr><tr><td><font face="arial" size="-1">Avoidant:</font></td><td><font color="#990099" face="arial" size="-1">Moderate</font></td></tr><tr><td><font face="arial" size="-1">Dependent:</font></td><td><font color="#000099" face="arial" size="-1">Low</font></td></tr><tr><td><font face="arial" size="-1">Obsessive-Compulsive:</font></td><td><font color="#ff0000" face="arial" size="-1">High</font></td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" align="center"><font color="#000000" face="arial" size="-1">
    -- Personality Disorder Test - Take It! --</font></td></tr></table>

ummmmm..... ok

5. lol u crazy bro

6. /\/\/\ ditto

i think you need to chill out dude, saying that when i took the test i had it quite bad too i forgot what i got i knew it was quite bad though, i'll do it again and send it.

7. Disorder Rating Information
    Schizotypal: Low
    Narcissistic: High
    Avoidant: Low

High marks on: Antisocial
    A common misconception is that antisocial personality disorder refers to people who have poor social skills. The opposite is often the case. Instead, antisocial personality disorder is characterized by a lack of conscience.

- How me!!

People with this disorder are prone to criminal behavior, believing that their victims are weak and deserving of being taken advantage of.

- Well, if you can't stand up to get your lump of bread from the UN aid lorry, you don't deserve it each Mugabe....

They tend to lie and steal.

- I own a porsche 911 which I actually stole from the showroom.

Often, they are careless with money and take action without thinking about consequences.

- Can anyone lend me a tenner, I gave my last fifty pence to a poor old grandmother who had been mugged and she needed the busfare home.

They are often agressive and are much more concerned with their own needs than the needs of others.

- Fuck everyone in my street man, they spend all day just mowing the lawn and washing their cars. When's my lawn going to get done.. I ask ya, and my Porsche 911 (Turbo - I meant to say earlier.) still needs a good turtle waxing.

High Marks on: Narcissistic
    Narcissistic personality disorder is characterized by self-centeredness.

- I don't think so, you see, I, as in ME... ME... ME. I don't think the world revolves around me. At least, not on the weekends. Everyone deserves some time off.

Like histrionic disorder, people with this disorder seek attention and praise.

What do you think so far... are you loving it?

They exaggerate their achievements, expecting others to recongize them as being superior.

- It's not my fault that I was awarded the Nobel prize for Boyscouting when all I meant to get was my advanced knot tying badge.

They tend to be choosy about picking friends, since they believe that not just anyone is worthy of being their friend.

- Fair's fair on this one muchacho. I have quite a few friends. As long as they filled out the application form to be in my presence, they're all welcome.

They tend to make good first impressions, yet have difficulty maintaining long-lasting relationships.

- My longest lasting relationship is 8 months and 16 days. I mention the sixteen days individually because that's the getting to know you stage where after a bit of heavy petting takes place in the first 48 hours, the remainder of the time is spent rutting like animals any place at any time.

(On a side track here - bare with me) - I honestly believe that everyone should gauge the lengths of their relationships using this formulae. Simple mathematics really does take effect here. If You'll note from the graphs and pie charts that have been included with this teaching pack - the length a of relationship is directly proportional to the initial length of the rutting phase.

They are generally uninterested in the feelings of others and may take advantage of them.

- not true. I always want to hear what nice things someone has to say about me.

Medium Marks: Histrionic

- I never did History at School. I dropped it after 2nd year.

8. woah! i'm really loosing it!

i was thinking i need to defrag the ol noggin.... especially after the last weeks episode of binge drinking to oblivion. neeeed meditation. need reikei.

<table width="300" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" border="0"><tr><td width="180"><font face="arial" size="-1">Disorder</font></td><td width="120"><font face="arial" size="-1">Rating</font></td></tr><tr><td><font face="arial" size="-1">Paranoid:</font></td><td><font color="#cc0033" face="arial" size="-1">High</font></td></tr><tr><td><font face="arial" size="-1">Schizoid:</font></td><td><font color="#990099" face="arial" size="-1">Moderate</font></td></tr><tr><td><font face="arial" size="-1">Schizotypal:</font></td><td><font color="#cc0033" face="arial" size="-1">High</font></td></tr><tr><td><font face="arial" size="-1">Antisocial:</font></td><td><font color="#000099" face="arial" size="-1">Low</font></td></tr><tr><td><font face="arial" size="-1">Borderline:</font></td><td><font color="#000099" face="arial" size="-1">Low</font></td></tr><tr><td><font face="arial" size="-1">Histrionic:</font></td><td><font color="#000099" face="arial" size="-1">Low</font></td></tr><tr><td><font face="arial" size="-1">Narcissistic:</font></td><td><font color="#990099" face="arial" size="-1">Moderate</font></td></tr><tr><td><font face="arial" size="-1">Avoidant:</font></td><td><font color="#cc0033" face="arial" size="-1">High</font></td></tr><tr><td><font face="arial" size="-1">Dependent:</font></td><td><font color="#000099" face="arial" size="-1">Low</font></td></tr><tr><td><font face="arial" size="-1">Obsessive-Compulsive:</font></td><td><font color="#990099" face="arial" size="-1">Moderate</font></td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" align="center"><font color="#000000" face="arial" size="-1">

9. heh... i've never taken this test yet.. heres what i got

<table width="300" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" border="0"><tr><td width="180"><font face="arial" size="-1">Disorder</font></td><td width="120"><font face="arial" size="-1">Rating</font></td></tr><tr><td><font face="arial" size="-1">Paranoid:</font></td><td><font color="#990099" face="arial" size="-1">Moderate</font></td></tr><tr><td><font face="arial" size="-1">Schizoid:</font></td><td><font color="#990099" face="arial" size="-1">Moderate</font></td></tr><tr><td><font face="arial" size="-1">Schizotypal:</font></td><td><font color="#cc0033" face="arial" size="-1">High</font></td></tr><tr><td><font face="arial" size="-1">Antisocial:</font></td><td><font color="#990099" face="arial" size="-1">Moderate</font></td></tr><tr><td><font face="arial" size="-1">Borderline:</font></td><td><font color="#000099" face="arial" size="-1">Low</font></td></tr><tr><td><font face="arial" size="-1">Histrionic:</font></td><td><font color="#000099" face="arial" size="-1">Low</font></td></tr><tr><td><font face="arial" size="-1">Narcissistic:</font></td><td><font color="#000099" face="arial" size="-1">Low</font></td></tr><tr><td><font face="arial" size="-1">Avoidant:</font></td><td><font color="#000099" face="arial" size="-1">Low</font></td></tr><tr><td><font face="arial" size="-1">Dependent:</font></td><td><font color="#000099" face="arial" size="-1">Low</font></td></tr><tr><td><font face="arial" size="-1">Obsessive-Compulsive:</font></td><td><font color="#000099" face="arial" size="-1">Low</font></td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" align="center"><font color="#000000" face="arial" size="-1">

meh.. not bad.. im a lil schitzotypal though.. half of the explanation was true.. the other half wasn't

10. hmm here are my results no tooo horrible i must say (compared to some ppl on this board lol)

<table width="300" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" border="0"><tr><td width="180"><font face="arial" size="-1">Disorder</font></td><td width="120"><font face="arial" size="-1">Rating</font></td></tr><tr><td><font face="arial" size="-1">Paranoid:</font></td><td><font color="#000099" face="arial" size="-1">Low</font></td></tr><tr><td><font face="arial" size="-1">Schizoid:</font></td><td><font color="#000099" face="arial" size="-1">Low</font></td></tr><tr><td><font face="arial" size="-1">Schizotypal:</font></td><td><font color="#990099" face="arial" size="-1">Moderate</font></td></tr><tr><td><font face="arial" size="-1">Antisocial:</font></td><td><font color="#000099" face="arial" size="-1">Low</font></td></tr><tr><td><font face="arial" size="-1">Borderline:</font></td><td><font color="#000099" face="arial" size="-1">Low</font></td></tr><tr><td><font face="arial" size="-1">Histrionic:</font></td><td><font color="#990099" face="arial" size="-1">Moderate</font></td></tr><tr><td><font face="arial" size="-1">Narcissistic:</font></td><td><font color="#990099" face="arial" size="-1">Moderate</font></td></tr><tr><td><font face="arial" size="-1">Avoidant:</font></td><td><font color="#cc0033" face="arial" size="-1">High</font></td></tr><tr><td><font face="arial" size="-1">Dependent:</font></td><td><font color="#990099" face="arial" size="-1">Moderate</font></td></tr><tr><td><font face="arial" size="-1">Obsessive-Compulsive:</font></td><td><font color="#990099" face="arial" size="-1">Moderate</font></td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" align="center"><font color="#000000" face="arial" size="-1">

11. Paranoid: Low
    Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

I didnt know how fucked up i was. Looks like i need a nice pill cocktail.

12. being avoidant sure does suck doesnt it gilligan.

13. Nah man i like it. I feel i am avoidant by choice. I dont have too much in common with alot of people here. I have a group of friends which i truely love, and i have a girlfriend i love as well, i just dont feel the need to branch out i guess. I love to call in to work, go rent a dvd, get blazed all day, all alone at my house. In highschool i was just the opposite, i loved to go out every night and i had alot of friends, but getting in trouble and seeing everyone else get in trouble makes me become more cautious of what i do and who i hang with. Iaccually noticed alot of Avoidant people in this thread too.

Whats funny is it said i am Narcissistic. I dont feel that way at all. After reading the definiton you posted, i am picky about my friends, but not because i feel i am superior to them. I didnt like the way all the questions were straight yes/no, because theres alot of circumstances and situations in which i would do different things. Ah fuck it, its just an internet quiz anyway.

14. Lol...I hope noone takes these tests too seriously :D
    I've take some tests on my ward...had nothing to do, so we tested each other lol...

I scored positive on depression and was a low grade psychopath :D

We went through the questions to analyze the test and it was obvious you can't conclude from simple questions and answers. The question that marked me "depressive" was: "Do you sometimes find it hard to get started with eryday activity?" Of course I had to answer "yes". I mean..c'mon, I'm stoned all the time and I guess y'all know how hard it can be o get your arse off the sofa when you're blazed!?! :smoke:

As for the test...I had the same as rumjil, exept I had low on paranoid and medium on antisocial...

15. Disorder | Rating
    Schizotypal: High
    Antisocial: Low
    Histrionic: Low
    Narcissistic: Low
    Avoidant: Low

very very interesting....

16. Disorder Rating Information
    Paranoid: High
    Dependent: Very High

Damn lol i only have ONE low. Im glad these things arent like for sure lol. Then id be kinda scared.

17. Disorder | Rating

Paranoid: High
    Schizoid: High
    Avoidant: Moderate
    Dependent: High
    Obsessive-Compulsive: High

I think i shall go and seek help in the morning :S i hope this isnt accurate....

18. I answered the questions as honestly as I could. What's wrong with me?

[​IMG]

:eek:

19. everyhting was low but i got high for shcizo or whatever

20. hey i got high for avoidant too. maybe theres a correlation between people who spend time talking to people on the internet / perusing chat boards and avoidantness. hmm.