Are YOU living a Double Life?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MaryNMe, Jan 20, 2012.

1. Nah, everythin i do is me, its all my personality and im proud of it, mary jane got my back and i got hers

2. if we're talking about double life with parents, yes. friends, no lol everyone knows i smoke

3. [quote name='"LHiver"']I believe I'm nocturnal. I'm not a daylight person. I usually put things off until sunset for dome reason. It's like whenever I see the moon against a dark starlit sky, the real me comes out.[/quote]

What are you man, Edward Cullen?

4. No, just a introverted 19 year old girl with an odd sense of humour :)

5. I use to. Then probation hit and well...people kinda know about shit now

If only they knew how much DXM I consume....muahahahahahaha

6. soooo....

Blazin' makes me a bad person?

7. I felt like this during RA training this past week. Sucked up to all my supervisors pretended to be interested in all the training sessions....

and then as soon as its over I speed walk back to my dorm and take fat bong rips because I'm so stressed out from playing that role.

8. WHAT! YOU SMOKE WEED!?!?!?!?

*shakes head*

9. im psychologically living a double life.

its kindof fucked up.

10. hell yea, got DUB LIFE tatted cross my chest

11. i guess its better then str8 up thug life

12. People don't know that much about me as it is, because I tend to hide my thoughts and feelings a lot.

13. The Storm, Granny, something.. I'm sorry.. I'm a lil out... Don't wanna click the back button cuz I already started typing--

I just want to say... Damn, I love every single line in that story!!!!! Print it!!!!!!!!!!
    Seee y'all that's what I'm saying... We all have these deep secrets no one knows, but when you're on that MJ, you know. YOU KNOW.

You can tell. Just by looking at someone, you can see the entire background.
    Weed.

14. im too awkward, shy and boring for that shit :p

15. Yeah ma mayneeee

16. As judgmental and crazy my family is I gotta lead a double life, me and my cousins gotta live a double life and play the "good boy" role cause of how corrupt this society here in America but we blaze like a fucking chimney. But no more double life as soon as I move away cause I'm tired being paranoid, looking back and forth and shit.

17. I am a supervisor of a before and after care program at an elementary school. I spend about 6 hours a day around kids the ages of 4-12. I have to be Miss Wholesome for my shifts, meetings, etc...

During my time off work, I smoke at least twice daily. I lead a pretty typical, a little on the side of boring, 22 yr old life.

I personally don't feel like I lead a double life per say. There are just things about myself that I cannot allow certain people to know. I would love to be an open pot enthusiast, but let's face it, my job is at risk if the wrong person found out.

I usually smoke with the same circle of people who I trust and can be real with.

18. I know exactly what you mean :rolleyes:

19. I am, in a way. I'm good in school, got a pretty sweet resume and and a good opportunity for college. But at the same time, I'm pretty open about the fact that I smoke. It's not something I go around telling people, but I don't deny it if someone asks. Generally, people don't initially think I smoke, but if they get to know me they soon find out. And that's just the way I like it.